ForumsForum GamesWizard Wars

308 39545
balerion07
balerion07
2,837 posts
Peasant

Long before magical schools were organized in which all kinds of different forms were taught the Wizards, Sorcerors, Witches and Necromancers were very jealous of their power. They would only teach a few apprentices as they knew that one of them could always turn against them. However it was worth the risk for a few, by which they could extend their influence greatly. Of course the commoners would have a witch hunt every now and then, but only the deluded belived they caught anyone guilty of turning to the fey. Kings and Queens were manipulated like pawns in wars with the true causes veiled in deciet. Of course there were those willing to help their less fortunate brethern, for a price. You start this journey as a young apprentice to a magician of a specific area of study, be it elemental or otherwise. With experience you soon will be able to fight petty deuls amongst your rivals. Alignment plays a large part of your decisions along the way. For those of you not used to Alignments they are: Lawful Good, Neutral Good, Chaotic Good, Lawful Neutral, True Neutral, Chaotic Neutral, Lawful Evil, Neutral Evil, and Chaotic Evil. Tread carefully upon your journey, for if you fall off the path you shall not find it again.

Character Sheet:

Name:
Alignment:
Focus (Area of Study):
Master's name: (you can pick this only if you have a really good one)
Spells: Currently None
Gold: None
Posessions: A detailed drawing of your family and one heirloom (you pick).

• 308 Replies
omada
omada
116 posts
Nomad

Name: Forens Hughi
Alignment: Neutral Good
Focus: Summoner
Master's name: Sarah
Posessions: My parents died defending me when I was still a child... but at least they teaught me too not go to the bad path and to fight for good things. All you have left is your mother's silver necklace.

"ok thanks...but...sorry for the question...potential for what?"following looking around

balerion07
balerion07
2,837 posts
Peasant

Posessions: My parents died defending me when I was still a child... but at least they teaught me too not go to the bad path and to fight for good things. All you have left is your mother's silver necklace.

Why for magic my dear. My faries would never have brought me someone without the gift. With training you could be come as great as I. People bring their problems to me and I do all that I can to help. Most around here know me simply as the White Woman. I may not seem like much, but I assure you that even kings have come seeking my aid. They got what they asked for but it was not always what they thought that it was.

Alpha791
Alpha791
3,896 posts
Peasant

Name: Alphazar
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
Focus: Necromancy
Master's name: Azrael
Gold: 0
Silver: 5
Posessions: A large ruby ring you filched from your parents and a scrying stone.

I go into town to look at the local shops and if there is one a weapon shop.

omada
omada
116 posts
Nomad

he smile and follow her

balerion07
balerion07
2,837 posts
Peasant

Posessions: A large ruby ring you filched from your parents.

After much searching you find a small smithy where beautiful battleaxes hang from the walls among glistening swords. The heat is oppressive and the smith and his apprentices are sweating profusely. A young apprentice hurries over to see what it is that you want.

Alpha791
Alpha791
3,896 posts
Peasant

I ask him to see his cheapest sword and cheapest battle axe.

balerion07
balerion07
2,837 posts
Peasant

As you draw closer to the cottage it shimmers like heat waves in the sun and then suddenly before you is an emense manor house. You stare in awe and wonder if everything about her is an elaborate illusion.

balerion07
balerion07
2,837 posts
Peasant

The smith turns and tells you that you hardly look as if you could afford such fine work. He won't let the apprentices craft such things as he has a reputation to maintain. He advises you to look at a nice dagger instead.

Alpha791
Alpha791
3,896 posts
Peasant

I say "Alright I am just looking for a blade for some emergency protection."

balerion07
balerion07
2,837 posts
Peasant

Flag

The smith grabs a rolled up canvas from beneath a nearby workbench and unfurls it to reveal upwards of 20 daggers in a large variety of shapes. He points to the ones on the left and says they are worth 2 silver while the ones on the right are worth 3 and a half.

omada
omada
116 posts
Nomad

he looks around a litlle lost

Alpha791
Alpha791
3,896 posts
Peasant

I ask what is the best one in the use of fighting and defending ones self.

balerion07
balerion07
2,837 posts
Peasant

Oh, you will get used to such glamours. Illusion is one of the most powerful magics as it can make your opponents see exactly what you want them to. Come along now lets get you settled in.

Flag

The smith winks and says the more expensive ones.

DSM
DSM
1,303 posts
Nomad

can i join?

Name: DSM
Alignment: Lawful Evil
Focus (Area of Study): Summoner
Master's name:
Posessions: My familly was Summoners, they could summon demons from underworld to assist them. i also had a brother that was very talented, but one day, he turn against our village and destroyed it, and killed every one, also our parrents. he let me live, because he thing i was to weak. and was not worth of killing. from the day grew evil in me.

balerion07
balerion07
2,837 posts
Peasant

You all seem to think posessions means to tell us all about your life, but it is just your assorted items. When I said a detailed drawing I meant a picture of them.

Name: You need an actual character name
Alignment: Lawful Evil
Master's name: Natasha
Posessions: Choose an Heirloom

After the death of your parents you were alone for a long time. You eventually found you way into a Thieves guild and when you tried to snatch the purse from an especially attractive woman you never knew what you were going to get into. She turned and froze you in place with a sharp word full of magic. You could not move a single muscle. You were entirely at her mercy. With a gleam in her eye she asks what she is to do with the likes of you.

Showing 16-30 of 308