ForumsPopular Media[NECRO] Saliva or Foo Fighters

18 12061
inuyasha4
inuyasha4
7 posts
Nomad

its really hard cuz they both have awesome songs but id probably say saliva, because of always and click, click, boom

• 18 Replies
XCoheedX
XCoheedX
924 posts
Scribe

They are both good, but I like the Foo fighters better. They have alot more better songs then Saliva.

ngfan14
ngfan14
875 posts
Shepherd

XCoheedX is right. The Foo fighters are better.

MrMonkey3
MrMonkey3
495 posts
Nomad

Foo Fighters are the best Monkey Wrench is my favorite song

shug
shug
77 posts
Nomad

foo fighters

weave
weave
99 posts
Nomad

thats a hard desision. i love both bands. but i think that the foo fighter has more better songs then saliva and saliva was way too over played on the radio so i kinda got sick of them. i have to go w foo fighters.

brazilike
brazilike
26 posts
Peasant

foo fighters rule the nation!! long road to ruin is great!

thegrim23
thegrim23
173 posts
Nomad

foo fighters cuz ive only heard one song by saliva( unleashed cuz it is batistas entrance music)

thegrim23
thegrim23
173 posts
Nomad

i mean i walk alone not unleashed is the only song ive heard of salivas

batistarocks6969
batistarocks6969
87 posts
Nomad

ooooooh, thats tough. but ill have to go with foo fighters because
1. i like that band more
2. there music sounds different each new song, not every song has the same sound to it.
3 i love them

plain and simple!

Graeme151
Graeme151
113 posts
Nomad

Foo fighters, mostly because I haven't heard any of Saliva's songs.

Vengeance00
Vengeance00
12 posts
Nomad

Well here's the thing, you got Dave Grohl who is pretty much the man (Drummer for Nirvana, guested with Queens of the Stone Age, and started Nirvana) Also the Foo Fighters have had multiple platinum albums, as well as i believe several Grammys so I'm going to have to go with Foo Fighters, and "Everlong"

Vengeance00
Vengeance00
12 posts
Nomad

Correction Dave Grohl didn't start Nirvana. i meant to say he started the Foo Fighters

My Bad (sorry Kurt [R.I.P])

nick_coolhaha
nick_coolhaha
1,197 posts
Herald

Well, I don't even know who Saliva are, but I do know the Foo Fighters and they are pretty good, so I'm going to have to go with Foo fighters.

XCoheedX
XCoheedX
924 posts
Scribe

Saliva did that one song, Ladies and Gentlemen, but that is the only song i know by them. Foo Fighters still has my vote.
[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxo3OnekPg8[/url]

nick_coolhaha
nick_coolhaha
1,197 posts
Herald

It's funny because I thought that I have never heard of that song before, but when I saw the video it turns out that I have. I know that song because it's on the PS3 commercials. Oh, and yeah they're pretty cool, but I still stick with Foo Fighters.

Showing 1-15 of 18