ForumsSupport ForumClan sticker

21 4721
sintrum
sintrum
230 posts
Nomad

Yeah,you see that armartar?But what if it had a little sticker on the top right of the armartar to see your in a clan,like SHOPS?
I think it would be great idea

• 21 Replies
Raxter
Raxter
143 posts
Nomad

Yeah why not, or a sticker befour or afther your name

Avrilicious
Avrilicious
525 posts
Peasant

Well maybe but that could ruin your armatar and name I maybe.

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,014 posts
Shepherd

I think I am going to address Dan about these clans. They are very popular, but they need to be regulated as well. So, I think they need to become an official part of AG, but with moderation. What are some of the popular clans?

Avrilicious
Avrilicious
525 posts
Peasant

SHOPS and Mods and admins .

XCoheedX
XCoheedX
924 posts
Scribe

Also, there is the DIGG thing, and DragonGang. Except DragonGang doesn't really do anything. Oh and there is the merit top 5 that ubertuna is doing. Not really a club, but there could be a sticker.

DaMasta333
DaMasta333
361 posts
Nomad

there's also breakfastarians... I see that on people's pages every once in a while...

LeBronJames123123
LeBronJames123123
360 posts
Peasant

Yeah I think everyone named aboutn allof the clubs unless you woyuld call the club on Jackice's profile a club, but not really one.

Sting
Sting
266 posts
Peasant

Some of the most popular clans/guilds are SHOPS, DIGG (not sure if that is the name, but you know what I'm talking about) and MERIT_RECOGNITION. Also, I believe mods should have some sort of thing to make them stand out, besides some typing 'moderator' on their about.

DaMasta333
DaMasta333
361 posts
Nomad

Yeah, this idea about official clubs is a reall good idea. then they could be moderated better.

LeBronJames123123
LeBronJames123123
360 posts
Peasant

Yeah like on SHOPS people who are not part of SHOPS are not supposed to post on the SHOPS page, but they do anyway just to be smart as*es. It gets on my nerves because they turn into spammers after that.

DaMasta333
DaMasta333
361 posts
Nomad

Here's an idea: there could be forums for members of a certain clan only. you would have to be an official member of a clan to post on them. that would take care of the problem with the SHOPS page, lebron.

LeBronJames123123
LeBronJames123123
360 posts
Peasant

Yeah, but that would be even more complicated because they would have to make a whole other section. Also if someone who is not a member of SHOPS posts on it then only a moderator will be able to delete that post.

DaMasta333
DaMasta333
361 posts
Nomad

I see your point, lebron. ty.

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,204 posts
Farmer

Yes, unless there are special Mods who can only operate in that forum or thread, meaning they only can delete posts(probably the leader of the club/clan/group)

And I like that idea, it'd be nice to see who truely is in SHOPS, who's in DG, and such. On your page, there's plenty of room to have a little box to show/slide through your 'stickers', and on the forums maybe they could fit at the bottom of your armatar in a nice little row :O

DaMasta333
DaMasta333
361 posts
Nomad

I didn't think of that... a separate part on a player's page for the stickers would be good...

Showing 1-15 of 21