ForumsGame WalkthroughsShadowreign - A few hints/Tips

114 166415
Boyinawell
Boyinawell
47 posts
Constable

Just finished the game. its a good one! i rather enjoy short rpgs like this.

Riddles -
12 - every month has 28 days
For the "a third of six, what is one half of 20" = 15
For the marbles - One more then the total of one color (i think theres 32 of each color, so it would be 33)

The tree order
One tree to the right of the tree directly at the bottom
The very top tree
The very furthest left tree

I completed it as a pure warden at level 40. Using the slow arrow the final boss didnt even hit me... If you have tried the other specs please post how it went.

When collecting the shadow slayer armor:
When requested to get the peice from the inn, you can touch the inn sign and it will spawn 4 enemies. As a warden this fight was tough because the baddies are fast. i made sure my exp bar was close to leveling so i got a free refil of hp/en when i killed two of them.

Shadow gates - They spawn enemies at 75% hp, 50% hp, and a larger group at 25% hp. Leaving the screen will reset the gates hp.

• 114 Replies
17dman
17dman
786 posts
Peasant

i used a warden / gladiator combo with the shadowbane bow and finsihed at level 30

At the begining of the game when your fighting shadow gates kill the gate and dont fight the monsters then run away after much easier

greenfire309
greenfire309
2 posts
Nomad

i need to know the riddle that tells you where to go or something like that.... the one with the trees all around it

greenfire309
greenfire309
2 posts
Nomad

Only the brave and clever will find what they seek.
jr305
jr305
3 posts
Nomad

I cant seem to find the third Keeper.

jr305
jr305
3 posts
Nomad

I've gone to every single square on the map and i have yet to find the third keeper. -_-

jr305
jr305
3 posts
Nomad

-_- i finally foind him, i could have sworn i went to bottom village.

Blobblob101
Blobblob101
1 posts
Nomad

not a bad game. i found it a bit harder than hands of war

BADman1
BADman1
8 posts
Nomad

This is a truely great game. I found an assasin/warden combo to work nicely but the warden/gladiator seems to work out better than mine.
There are already some good tips on this game here and I want to thank boyinwell for the riddle answers, I was stumped on the second one and after finding his answers there was no need to worry about the third.

RainingHell
RainingHell
61 posts
Nomad

For the tree order, I found that leaving the screen, coming back made you able to choose the order.

Drake66
Drake66
2 posts
Nomad

Okay just finished the game and I have to say it was great. Amazing story and great gameplay. Tips: using a sword really isnt worth the damage you will take waiting to swing it. With large groups of enemys hide in corners and hit them with a scorpion posion spell (warden tree) and than let them come to you. Do that with gates to. allways heal yourself when you can. SAVE EVERY TIME YOU PASS A INN OR YOU WILL GET SOOOO FRUSTRATED TRUST ME. Warden gladiator ftw but assasins critical hit abilitys help alot too.

RainingHell
RainingHell
61 posts
Nomad

I ran Gladiator/Warder and beat the game at like level 36 or 37. Most of my points were in the Gladiator tree. I did have 1 point in Sylvan Touch and 5 points in Hunter's Pursuit. In the Arcane tree, I had 1 point in Recall to make traveling easier.

In Gladiator, I had:

3/3 Fortify
1/1 Bash
1/1 Fire Fists
5/5 Recovery
12/X Warrior's Spirit

1/1 Titan Swing

3/3 Aftermath
1/1 Whirlwind
3/3 Life Steal
1/1 Battle Aura

At the very last boss, Bash is a MUST have. Pretty much, Bash on recharge and Titan Swing as often as possible and the final boss will drop easily.

LOLITSMELOL
LOLITSMELOL
3 posts
Nomad

HOW THE HELL DO YOU KILL THOSE SHADOW STALKERS??? can some one please help me im a pure warden lvl 37

zc321
zc321
1 posts
Nomad

can sum1 plz help me
im like lvl 35 but only 21% of the game done because i been around the entire map but theres nothing left to do no quests or anything all im doin now is killin nmes i went to all npc guys but ive done everything plus i got all of the riddles wrong how the heck u play dus

Boyinawell
Boyinawell
47 posts
Constable

The quests don't necessarily unlock unless you do them in order. So if you go back to the beginning village and talk to the inital quest giver you can follow the line until the point u are supposed to be at. he should tell you where the next guy is, and that guy should tell you where to go all the way to the one you are supposed to be currently on.

I tried the warden assasin spec initally, then took a good look at the warded skills and went full warden.

Like i said, using natures grasp, stalkers fury, and my autoattack while tapping steady shot - I didnt get hit by the final boss because he was so slow i could kite him around the outside of the map.

My crit chance at the end was around 60 and my dodge around 50.

Trees - After initially reading the sign you may have to leave the map and come back in. The trees should be light colored. When you touch them either the one you touched turns green or they all turn dark.

This map is located straight about the center town against the very top wall, but the riddle isnt available until you finish the quest line leading to it.

lalala12
lalala12
2,165 posts
Nomad

HMm...if you time it right, you can practically run doing an auto attack (like, just as you stop, you attack, and then run again).

I just got steady shot after pushing it back after a lot of time and it did a lot more damage than I expected...

What's the delay between the 2 shots?

Showing 1-15 of 114