ForumsProgramming ForumGameMaker

17 5857
turkishmaniaca
turkishmaniaca
155 posts
Nomad

Hello! i need some help on game maker from yoyogames...its not anything like flash..but it does make games! i need some help!!!

• 17 Replies
dank
dank
986 posts
Peasant

Well, there are lots of tutorials on yoyogames. Those should get you started. Else, you can look in the documentation.

turkishmaniaca
turkishmaniaca
155 posts
Nomad

well like it doesnt make since...i cant get my games submitted to armorgames

Raistlin847
Raistlin847
270 posts
Nomad

Game Maker doesn't save as a .swf file, which is the only file that can be a game played over the internet.

turkishmaniaca
turkishmaniaca
155 posts
Nomad

oh so...game maker is only for learning i guess! i wish the tutorials wer like...not handritin...i wish it was like showing me how to do it! itd be so mcuh easier

Raistlin847
Raistlin847
270 posts
Nomad

Also, game maker doesn't teach you much about actionscript, I think its called that, which you need to know so you can make games.

turkishmaniaca
turkishmaniaca
155 posts
Nomad

oh...im not very good then! cuz it aint teachin me anything i need to no and it aint anything that has to do with actionscript lol..dang that sux

Raistlin847
Raistlin847
270 posts
Nomad

If you want to find some tutorials on Flash: the program that makes games like the ones on armor games, then try newgrounds. Also there is a 30-day free trial of flash on the adobe website.
Just so you know.

turkishmaniaca
turkishmaniaca
155 posts
Nomad

yeah but on the adobe website...it wants my buisness information...and i dont have a buisness!! i dont want em like takin the fone number it makes me give em and callin me or somtin...i want the trial but i dont want to have to give all the stuff i dont really have!!

Raistlin847
Raistlin847
270 posts
Nomad

ok for business information can't you leave it blank? If not I have no clue.

turkishmaniaca
turkishmaniaca
155 posts
Nomad

no u cant...and im like uhhh??? do i have to be an adult or somtin....i dont no...doesnt make sicne to me

iskane
iskane
267 posts
Nomad

That's kinda dumb. Well mabye just search around the internet. Mabye you'll find something.

turkishmaniaca
turkishmaniaca
155 posts
Nomad

hopefully..i dont want to do nuttin illegal though..lol...cuz some thread said they search the ip address and stuff :S dont want that

iskane
iskane
267 posts
Nomad

that's true

turkishmaniaca
turkishmaniaca
155 posts
Nomad

yeah lol

Gorks
Gorks