Forums

ForumsProgramming Forum

GameMaker

Posted Apr 5, '08 at 7:01pm

turkishmaniaca

turkishmaniaca

261 posts

Hello!  i need some help on game maker from yoyogames...its not anything like flash..but it does make games! i need some help!!!

Posted Apr 5, '08 at 7:30pm

dank

dank

1,043 posts

Knight

Well, there are lots of tutorials on yoyogames. Those should get you started. Else, you can look in the documentation.

Posted Apr 5, '08 at 8:34pm

turkishmaniaca

turkishmaniaca

261 posts

well like it doesnt make since...i cant get my games submitted to armorgames

Posted Apr 5, '08 at 8:41pm

Raistlin847

Raistlin847

290 posts

Game Maker doesn't save as a .swf file, which is the only file that can be a game played over the internet.

Posted Apr 5, '08 at 8:44pm

turkishmaniaca

turkishmaniaca

261 posts

oh so...game maker is only for learning i guess! i wish the tutorials wer like...not handritin...i wish it was like showing me how to do it! itd be so mcuh easier

Posted Apr 5, '08 at 8:56pm

Raistlin847

Raistlin847

290 posts

Also, game maker doesn't teach you much about actionscript, I think its called that, which you need to know so you can make games.

Posted Apr 5, '08 at 9:24pm

turkishmaniaca

turkishmaniaca

261 posts

oh...im not very good then! cuz it aint teachin me anything i need to no and it aint anything that has to do with actionscript lol..dang that sux

Posted Apr 5, '08 at 9:44pm

Raistlin847

Raistlin847

290 posts

If you want to find some tutorials on Flash: the program that makes games like the ones on armor games, then try newgrounds. Also there is a 30-day free trial of flash on the adobe website.
Just so you know.

Posted Apr 5, '08 at 9:49pm

turkishmaniaca

turkishmaniaca

261 posts

yeah but on the adobe website...it wants my buisness information...and i dont have a buisness!! i dont want em like takin the fone number it makes me give em and callin me or somtin...i want the trial but i dont want to have to give all the stuff i dont really have!!

Posted Apr 5, '08 at 9:59pm

Raistlin847

Raistlin847

290 posts

ok for business information can't you leave it blank? If not I have no clue.

Reply to GameMaker

You must be logged in to post a reply!