ForumsForum GamesLet's Make A Story?

431 74164
davidlw
davidlw
321 posts
Nomad

ok this is how we can play each person can add somthing to the others story..no spaming no gross stuff either and be creative.
Example
player 1- their once was a king who lived all over the mountians one day he..
player 2- took a ride on a horse through the city their were people all over but one wanted to kill..
player 3- the king so...
so you get it right so i geuss i will go first
their was once a little boy who wanted to be..

• 431 Replies
Brooo007
Brooo007
570 posts
Nomad

Once upon a time Fred was getting chased by angry sasages traveling at 1000 km/ph on the road so then...

Saving123
Saving123
1,258 posts
Nomad

Fred asked are you sausages or savages?

Brooo007
Brooo007
570 posts
Nomad

and the SAUSAGES that are now giant sausages ignore fred and are very close to hitting him...

Saving123
Saving123
1,258 posts
Nomad

So Fred cries out...

Brooo007
Brooo007
570 posts
Nomad

"BBQ party!" and thousands of people with portable BBQs stampede towards the sausages...

Saving123
Saving123
1,258 posts
Nomad

But the sausages are pork, and all of the people in the crowd are jesish, so the sausages keep chasing Fred!

Brooo007
Brooo007
570 posts
Nomad

um you realise imc copying out of a story i made.
...but they all unjesish and continue cooking the sausages...

Saving123
Saving123
1,258 posts
Nomad

And they aske Fred to join the party, but he says he's a vegan, so he gets on his plane headed for Alaska.
And I don't really care where you get it from.
You really wrote a story about sausages?

davidlw
davidlw
321 posts
Nomad

While heading to Alaska the plane run's out of gas and....

[b](Please do not leach this thread, Or make a new one called "3 word story" If i see it on other fourm's site's i will tell every one it is leached)

Brooo007
Brooo007
570 posts
Nomad

... he lands arond the BBQs but he starts to sothercate from the toxic gas of a mix of sweaty people,gasy smoke,BBQ sause and sisleing sasages but luckley...

im trying to put ny story back on track

CommanderDude7
CommanderDude7
4,689 posts
Nomad

Fred got hit by some radiation so now he can fly.

Brooo007
Brooo007
570 posts
Nomad

...he unradeates and luckely the fire brigade saw the smoke and sent their water bombers to extinguish the barbeques, deodorise the people and freeze the sausages...

whimsyboy
whimsyboy
938 posts
Nomad

...which turn into Siberian sausage-zombies that are bent on destroying Venus...

Brooo007
Brooo007
570 posts
Nomad

...and then they freze. So from then on, Fred knew that his life wasnât exactly normal. Then he realised that it was dinner time so he went home and luckily he was having sausages! And they all lived happily ever after.

THE END

davidlw
davidlw
321 posts
Nomad

New story any one? Please start one

Showing 361-375 of 431