ForumsGamesBest Player in Colony?

1443 267237
LilLawnGnome
LilLawnGnome
10 posts
Nomad

Who do you think the best player in Colony is? You cannot nominate your self and maybe give some details on why you think he's the best.

My vote goes to Lifemaster, he and I are great friends and together we have never lost a game. Whenever we join a match together it takes 10minutes to find a game because when people enter they say "Fuck its him" and leave.

What about you?

• 1,443 Replies
Zeke50100
Zeke50100
168 posts
Nomad

By definition, there MUST be a best player. We just have no way to objectively prove who it is.

Pacmanateyou
Pacmanateyou
255 posts
Nomad

quit being Rude To Hank.
There is No point
And Besides We Are Supposed to be Discussing
The Best Player not Ridiculing
Pro's

Endscape
Endscape
1,182 posts
Nomad

im sorry im sorry but they keep comin at me sooo i gotta go back at them anywayyyyy since no one listens to me let me re-iderrate lets have a poll a vote ten to 20 people and vote on who is the best

AnbuHank
AnbuHank
591 posts
Nomad

''angered'' mr.hanky im only talkin to u hanky and by the looks of it u need to stop taking drugs and alcohol cuz i can see how ...... angered u are through the computer calm down take a pill HOOOOSA HOOOOOSA

I don't take alcohol or drugs. Stop calling me Hanky.

Endscape, call Hankuy Mr. HankyPanky !!!!!

-----------------------------------

Shut up, Hankuy.

Just shut up.

By definition, there MUST be a best player. We just have no way to objectively prove who it is.

I'd say Krin's the best player, but I never played him before.

quit being Rude To Hank.
There is No point
And Besides We Are Supposed to be Discussing
The Best Player not Ridiculing
Pro's

Thanks Pac. Anyways as Zeke said before:
We just have no way to objectively prove who it is.

I got no nominations for anybody, and I got no proof.

im sorry im sorry but they keep comin at me sooo i gotta go back at them anywayyyyy since no one listens to me let me re-iderrate lets have a poll a vote ten to 20 people and vote on who is the best

I know so many pros. It's unfortunate that I don't remember them all.
Endscape
Endscape
1,182 posts
Nomad

Krin in no way is the best player and i just noticed how much of a flock this is

AnbuHank
AnbuHank
591 posts
Nomad

Krin in no way is the best player and i just noticed how much of a flock this is

That's why I said I never played him before.
Endscape
Endscape
1,182 posts
Nomad

okkkkkkkkkkk that was nice shall anyone set the list and tally the votes or are we gonna senselessly keep spewing wat randomly comes to mind

Fasty
Fasty
300 posts
Nomad

Shut up Endscape.

Endscape
Endscape
1,182 posts
Nomad

fasty again.....see thats wat i mean a flock of birds...
I DIDNT SAY ANYTHING TO OR ABOUT FASTY and she JUMPS to tell me something lol...anyway i've said it b4 go get a man sweetheart im not the one to mess with

KrackerPacker
KrackerPacker
144 posts
Nomad

well everyones messin with you anyway
for some reason
80% want u banned

Fasty
Fasty
300 posts
Nomad

The other 20% must be real MOTHERFUCERS

Endscape
Endscape
1,182 posts
Nomad

hahahah really thats the best math someone of ur caliber can do krunchy, or are u tryin to convince urself that everyone is on ur side lol either way, and of course fasty jumps in to ur rescue hmm..... dont matter either way
im still hereeeeeeeeee

UNVG
UNVG
8 posts
Nomad

As most of you already know, zachh and I caught Pac glitching in a 2v2. My over-the-top Rick Ross imma BOSsSssS antics has cast some doubt on the credibility of my claim. For the sake of maintaining the integrity of the game, promoting fair play, as well as clearing my name, below I have posted a link to a conversation I had with masterdn regarding Pac's glitching.

http://s869.photobucket.com/albums/ab253/uNOTvryGOOD/?action=view&current=PacGlitches1.jpg

PS: For those curious as to how the game played out: Pac made bank, spec ops, immediately popping out 4 cycles of special forces off the bat, followed by another 5 cycles roughly 90 seconds later. His teammate, intergalactic, made bank, post chronites which were collecting between 1-2 influence tops.

PWPxDNx
PWPxDNx
4 posts
Nomad

fact of the matter is i never stated pac glitched in your game but yes i do admitt i know he knows how to glitch

PWPxDNx
PWPxDNx
4 posts
Nomad

and to let you know Endscape talking crap about players over AG forums is sad.. and i don't want Fasty banned i think shes cool :P

Showing 391-405 of 1443