ForumsGamesBest Player in Colony?

1443 267283
LilLawnGnome
LilLawnGnome
10 posts
Nomad

Who do you think the best player in Colony is? You cannot nominate your self and maybe give some details on why you think he's the best.

My vote goes to Lifemaster, he and I are great friends and together we have never lost a game. Whenever we join a match together it takes 10minutes to find a game because when people enter they say "Fuck its him" and leave.

What about you?

• 1,443 Replies
gforce1969
gforce1969
33 posts
Nomad

the all-time bst player is thebluewolf hands down

GeneralSniper
GeneralSniper
64 posts
Nomad

Sigh, gforce once again single-handedly noobifies another thread.

demon138
demon138
2 posts
Nomad

[b]THE BEST PLAYER ON COLONY IS WALDO!

Endscape
Endscape
1,182 posts
Nomad

1: i never iniciated the trash talk soo get ur facts right
2: I have been trying to END the fight for weeks
3: i never tryed to get her banned so WAT R U TALKIN about
4: people really dont mind there bussiness
5: im not trying to start trouble cuz endscape is invincible but nonetheless he is tired of arguing
6: i believe 100% THAT PACMAN CHEATED as I'VE SAID B4 MOST OF THESE SO CALLED ''PROS'' DO INFACT CHEAT AND UNVG IS a rare on this game he is a very cool guy he told me b4 hand and got a witness i trust him 100%

Endscape
Endscape
1,182 posts
Nomad

pwp u need to check ya self b4 wreck ya self my jeeves and UNVG aint nothin wrong wit being a BOSSS

AnbuHank
AnbuHank
591 posts
Nomad

THE BEST PLAYER ON COLONY IS WALDO!

Make that the best retired player on Colony. He told me that he has ultra lag problems. Although he has awesome skillz.
AnbuHank
AnbuHank
591 posts
Nomad

Oh yeah. I forgot about this:

1: i never iniciated the trash talk soo get ur facts right
2: I have been trying to END the fight for weeks
3: i never tryed to get her banned so WAT R U TALKIN about
4: people really dont mind there bussiness
5: im not trying to start trouble cuz endscape is invincible but nonetheless he is tired of arguing
6: i believe 100% THAT PACMAN CHEATED as I'VE SAID B4 MOST OF THESE SO CALLED ''PROS'' DO INFACT CHEAT AND UNVG IS a rare on this game he is a very cool guy he told me b4 hand and got a witness i trust him 100%

pwp u need to check ya self b4 wreck ya self my jeeves and UNVG aint nothin wrong wit being a BOSSS

I stopped caring, by the way.
Endscape
Endscape
1,182 posts
Nomad

ummmm ok good for u anbuhank...... i guess

PWPxDNx
PWPxDNx
4 posts
Nomad

Endscape i was talking to Kruncher about wanting her banned and 2nd if your really trying to stop trash talking then why are you doing it, anyone would agree you are. so stop being a noob and get the real facts right.

PWPxDNx
PWPxDNx
4 posts
Nomad

Endscape i was talking to Kruncher about not wanting her banned and 2nd if your really trying to stop trash talking then why are you doing it, anyone would agree you are. so stop being a noob and get the real facts right. and i know for a Fact Pac doesnt glitch. and how can you trust someone who talks s*** about players everyday.

Endscape
Endscape
1,182 posts
Nomad

1: kruncher doesnt want her so YOU get ur facts right
2: he wants me banned
3: at wat point and to whom did i talk shi* to hank? is that who
4: u must not know wat a fact is cuz he does hack/glitch

Endscape
Endscape
1,182 posts
Nomad

ummm and if ur feeling stupid right now pwp cuz ur wrong and tryed to CORRECT ME with incorrect wrong SHI* u should feel stupid but i forgive u, just becareful next time.
And to keep it square if u weren't talkin to me on page 44 then i apologize but it reallly looked like u were.

Endscape
Endscape
1,182 posts
Nomad

and to let you know Endscape talking crap about players over AG forums is sad.. and i don't want Fasty banned i think shes cool :P _ PWP

I see u stated my name and im wrong for calling u out oops my bad im the dumb one even though it says ''TO LET YOU KNOW ENDSCAPE'' my fault

AnbuHank
AnbuHank
591 posts
Nomad

3: at wat point and to whom did i talk shi* to hank? is that who
4: u must not know wat a fact is cuz he does hack/glitch

Will you stop bullshiting me for once? I don't cheat, and I just wanted you to stop calling me names other than AnbuHank or Hank. (Not calling me HankyPanky the X-mas poo, Anbuy, whatever. Just stop bullshiting me.)
Endscape
Endscape
1,182 posts
Nomad

Hank i wasnt talking to u and OUT OF RESPECT FOR U i did stop
none of that was directed to u, i was askin pwp who did he ''THINK'' i was talkin shi* to

Showing 406-420 of 1443