ForumsGamesBest Player in Colony?

1443 267244
LilLawnGnome
LilLawnGnome
10 posts
Nomad

Who do you think the best player in Colony is? You cannot nominate your self and maybe give some details on why you think he's the best.

My vote goes to Lifemaster, he and I are great friends and together we have never lost a game. Whenever we join a match together it takes 10minutes to find a game because when people enter they say "Fuck its him" and leave.

What about you?

• 1,443 Replies
GregoryHouse
GregoryHouse
3 posts
Nomad

And not to forget SpeakerForTheDead.... he has been playing for a long time and he is really the best imho.

Endscape
Endscape
1,182 posts
Nomad

gregory house No offense but yeahhhhhhhh, anyway omgusucks listen ur a washed up has-been no one cares about u the new generation doesnt even know u, u have no legacy u WILL HAVE NO LEGACY after ur gone and ur jus a piece of shi* that just sticks around turning everyones stomach so jus go home go suck ya moms dry crusty ti*s grab ya blanky and go nighty nighty with dignity U R A NO-BODY ok soo quietly fall into obscurity rest ur time is over, so says death himself and so shall it be

UNVG
UNVG
8 posts
Nomad

[quote]gregory house No offense but yeahhhhhhhh, anyway omgusucks listen ur a washed up has-been no one cares about u the new generation doesnt even know u, u have no legacy u WILL HAVE NO LEGACY after ur gone and ur jus a piece of shi* that just sticks around turning everyones stomach so jus go home go suck ya moms dry crusty ti*s grab ya blanky and go nighty nighty with dignity U R A NO-BODY ok soo quietly fall into obscurity rest ur time is over, so says death himself and so shall it be

Oh...... my......... LORD

Endscape FTW!!!!!!..... All but ashes remain of that poor poor soul.

That goes down in the FLAME OF FAME

BeastMode10
BeastMode10
374 posts
Nomad

gregory house No offense but yeahhhhhhhh, anyway omgusucks listen ur a washed up has-been no one cares about u the new generation doesnt even know u, u have no legacy u WILL HAVE NO LEGACY after ur gone and ur jus a piece of shi* that just sticks around turning everyones stomach so jus go home go suck ya moms dry crusty ti*s grab ya blanky and go nighty nighty with dignity U R A NO-BODY ok soo quietly fall into obscurity rest ur time is over, so says death himself and so shall it be

Wow, flame for the fail. If you think playing Colony will put you in the next history book, your life must be pretty pathetic.
goldair1
goldair1
158 posts
Nomad

all the players r good in there own way that the player plays the game

AnbuHank
AnbuHank
591 posts
Nomad

omgusucks you just say that because you want to make all other pros bad, and you want to be number 1. We don't tolerate selfishness and rudeness here.

Fasty
Fasty
300 posts
Nomad

Dude currently there are 7 pros in my opinion ._.

AnbuHank
KrackerPacker (Rawr! and Krunch!)
Peggster
MiamiBigAl
SpeakerForTheDead
Lordiano
and maybe me lalalala

That's all for now, okay? These are genius (except me lol), and its hard to say whos best, although id say peggster if you ask me immediately lol.

lalala12
lalala12
2,165 posts
Nomad

Hey...
You aren't me. Any name with la's is miiiine (as no one else has a la name).
Btw, my name has 3 la's, not 4.

And you aren't me :P

omgusucks
omgusucks
9 posts
Nomad

to hank

You say that because i pwned u , idc wat u say about me, I BEAT U[i], i beat ALL the pros, (we dont tolerate ) u dont have the power to say that u dont play colony since version 1 like me, i can say wtv i want U dont, and that we = "bankhead clans and your clan" dude STFU. and to ENDSCAPE i know u love me , but im not gay like u sorry

AnbuHank
AnbuHank
591 posts
Nomad

If that pisses you off omgusucks, it's your fault unless you tell me why and how I did so. I'm only enforcing the rules.

GregoryHouse
GregoryHouse
3 posts
Nomad

What the hell is wrong with people ?

XxPainCakesxX
XxPainCakesxX
2 posts
Nomad

I'm sk8, so... HIIII! And i should be in 11th place. Cuz i beat Al, and, Pac, and Hank.!!! SO YEAH BEE OUTCH!!

Fasty
Fasty
300 posts
Nomad

You didnt beat Al because hes too strong
You didnt beat Pac because he is Al
You didnt beat Hank kuz you glitched

Idiot.

Fasty
Fasty
300 posts
Nomad

1-0 For me. Now hes quiet for one day. The one who wins 10 rounds has won.

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

Please keep your discussion civil or I will issue bans to all responsible parties no questions asked because you all need to chill. Inciting or participating in a flaming is not okay.

Showing 541-555 of 1443