ForumsGamesBest Player in Colony?

1443 267266
LilLawnGnome
LilLawnGnome
10 posts
Nomad

Who do you think the best player in Colony is? You cannot nominate your self and maybe give some details on why you think he's the best.

My vote goes to Lifemaster, he and I are great friends and together we have never lost a game. Whenever we join a match together it takes 10minutes to find a game because when people enter they say "Fuck its him" and leave.

What about you?

• 1,443 Replies
KrackerPacker
KrackerPacker
144 posts
Nomad

er mod i think fasty is getting hacked

and omgusucks flames regularly as does endscape
usually at me -........-
for reasons i dont understand -...-

Fasty
Fasty
300 posts
Nomad

No its me krunch, btw my password is now 1111 instead of 111, for each attempt of someone to hack my account it gets +1, dont worry krunch i will never get hacker for longer than im next online again.

Fasty
Fasty
300 posts
Nomad

omgusucks, am i the only one who ever beat you?

KrackerPacker
KrackerPacker
144 posts
Nomad

omgusucks flamed again lolz
and 80% of those arent pros just random noobs that think they are pro
and i dont know why u keep pointing me out u didnt do "just" forge dont lie about that
and many of those players are better than you which quite frankly you dont even say hes good
and @ fasty u seriously want to be banned dont you -....-

Endscape
Endscape
1,182 posts
Nomad

.... hmmmm id love to explain the ramifications of the phrase "both parties" but its like trying to explain rocket science to a 5 year old so kruncher im not even gonna waste my time on u, continue on, btw i suppose the voting idea is out the window

KrackerPacker
KrackerPacker
144 posts
Nomad

people vote for the best player but nobody tallies it up
too many posts lulz

iWish waldo was back
iWish all pros back its getting boring on colony
nobody 2 constantly play pro games with its always the same people -..........-
i guess we just keep nominating people until only one remains lol

XxPainCakesxX
XxPainCakesxX
2 posts
Nomad

EXCUSE YOU FASTY! I did beat them. So up yours fasty. Because i did. Your one of the most pathetic people i know. And i didn't glitch. Think of this. Like you showed me and Hank. I looked at your stats and it said rank 10, 13 games played. So dont talk.

tacoville
tacoville
1 posts
Nomad

i don't know I think YOS is the best.

NubSauce
NubSauce
15 posts
Nomad

This thread is getting pretty flamey :\\ Ty tacoville for a nice, insult-less post.

Tbh I wouldn't be able to judge who the best player is...is it 1v1, or 2v2? Or both? If it's 2v2, the partners make a difference. If it's 1v1, rush or no rush can make a big difference. And mode matters too.

All that said, am I allowed to nominate myself for the noobiest player? ._.

Kurohami
Kurohami
91 posts
Peasant

@Nubsauce No you are not allowed to because I am.

Endscape
Endscape
1,182 posts
Nomad

listen as long as everyone stays on topic and actually votes im willing to tally them, jus tell me when

AnbuHank
AnbuHank
591 posts
Nomad

I posted this on another site, and I'll post it here:

Why does it matter about who's the "best" in Colony? We don't need that to have fun and pwning somebody there! HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Those who want to comment on my message, and flame can just go be ashamed on themselves. Don't try to copy me too! (evil smile)

Endscape
Endscape
1,182 posts
Nomad

hmmmm also very true hank good point and for the last time my name is spelled E N D S C A P E (.....now that i type it that way it lookkksssssss sooooooooooo much more epic..... that might be endscape's new name E N D S C A P E)

Shenko
Shenko
1,059 posts
Treasurer

ok i will call you E N D S C A P E

Endscape
Endscape
1,182 posts
Nomad

S W E E E E E E T N O O B S L A Y E R

Showing 556-570 of 1443