ForumsGamesBest Player in Colony?

1443 267112
LilLawnGnome
LilLawnGnome
10 posts
Nomad

Who do you think the best player in Colony is? You cannot nominate your self and maybe give some details on why you think he's the best.

My vote goes to Lifemaster, he and I are great friends and together we have never lost a game. Whenever we join a match together it takes 10minutes to find a game because when people enter they say "Fuck its him" and leave.

What about you?

• 1,443 Replies
chessmaster102
chessmaster102
657 posts
Peasant

Actually ive been thinking about it and there is no best player

everyone can lose to someone else. theres not one person who wins eveygame they play

BeastMode10
BeastMode10
374 posts
Nomad

omgusucks you just say that because you want to make all other pros bad, and you want to be number 1. We don't tolerate selfishness and rudeness here.

Does your life revolve around colony to the point where you assume everything to be related to colony?

I don't want to start a flame war, so lets just stop posting trollish crud.
KrackerPacker
KrackerPacker
144 posts
Nomad

chess the best player would be considered the one that wins the most against other pros

iLove how some people arent ever mentioned
but defo the list waldo made that is pretty much all the old school pros
pg 32 or something that is most accurate although i dont agree with the ranking

sk8eranthony
sk8eranthony
27 posts
Nomad

LOL! This is fun to read.

Mirage2777
Mirage2777
7 posts
Nomad

Many people are great, but just aren't well known. It's not very practical to try to make a list of the best players.

KrackerPacker
KrackerPacker
144 posts
Nomad

no its not true mirage not that many people are great

and im pretty sure ive been playing everyone in the lobby i can and so far results are dissapointing

Mirage2777
Mirage2777
7 posts
Nomad

By many, I don't mean half of the people who play, just a good amount more than the people on the lists. Those tend to be biased towards the more well known players, as well as people who use the Forums.

25wes25
25wes25
1,584 posts
Nomad

darkwolf1 or wtever

Endscape
Endscape
1,182 posts
Nomad

mirage2777 somewhat tru but all the best players are mentioned, as much as i hate to say it THE BEST PLAYERS ARE MENTIONED its not like anyone of the new generation is that good and isnt mentioned and the list doesnt drag on from best to worst that would take to long, and no offense but u probably wouldnt be near the top my man so even though it IS bias the choices are correct(plus endscape stands at the top of mid to high lv players but of course u know this... i beat u too)

Mirage2777
Mirage2777
7 posts
Nomad

I've played you?

Endscape
Endscape
1,182 posts
Nomad

once only once

Mirage2777
Mirage2777
7 posts
Nomad

I don't really recall seeing you anywhere besides the lobby, but I'll take your word for it.

KrackerPacker
KrackerPacker
144 posts
Nomad

new generation also tends to glitch.......
so thats why mostly old school players are mentioned
not any of the newer players they all glitch or suck really bad -...-

omgusucks
omgusucks
9 posts
Nomad

yeap all the players suck really bad , like you kracker u suck too, YOU ARE A NOOB

I AM THE BEST PLAYER EVER

CYA NOOBS

Xeldio
Xeldio
2 posts
Nomad

I think allround, Cosus is the best player

Showing 571-585 of 1443