ForumsGamesBest Player in Colony?

1443 267300
LilLawnGnome
LilLawnGnome
10 posts
Nomad

Who do you think the best player in Colony is? You cannot nominate your self and maybe give some details on why you think he's the best.

My vote goes to Lifemaster, he and I are great friends and together we have never lost a game. Whenever we join a match together it takes 10minutes to find a game because when people enter they say "Fuck its him" and leave.

What about you?

• 1,443 Replies
AnbuHank
AnbuHank
591 posts
Nomad

yeap all the players suck really bad , like you kracker u suck too, YOU ARE A NOOB

I AM THE BEST PLAYER EVER

CYA NOOBS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sv3WJK2JAPU

(or)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sv3WJK2JAPU

That just my response.

I think allround, Cosus is the best player

I haven't played him for a long time. Although you should play more players because I don't think Cosus isn't the only good player here.
Xeldio
Xeldio
2 posts
Nomad

because I don't think Cosus isn't the only good player here.

So u do think Cosus is the only good player here?
xoxoxoxo
xoxoxoxo
4 posts
Nomad

My vote is for omgusucks

Fasty
Fasty
300 posts
Nomad

omgusucks is newb, id say 100% of the real pros are better than him, but hes better than 99% of all colony players.

omgusucks
omgusucks
9 posts
Nomad

THX XOXOXOXO, =)

i vote for xoxoxoxo,

im glad you back to colony

turb
turb
2 posts
Nomad

Humm, I don't know

AnbuHank
AnbuHank
591 posts
Nomad

So u do think Cosus is the only good player here?

I don't think Cosus is the only good player here.

Cosus isn't the only good player here. There are other pros out there. Sorry for the typo.

THX XOXOXOXO, =)

i vote for xoxoxoxo,

im glad you back to colony

Not to piss you off, but did you vote for him only because he voted for you?

Humm, I don't know

Play more people then. See how good they are, or play the pros some people listed/voted here.
omgusucks
omgusucks
9 posts
Nomad

no, i vote for him cuz hes one of the best players on colony since old versions , hes a real pro not like you anbuhank ="wanna be a pro" you suck hank thats the true
and jelousy cuz no1 votes for u???????????

AnbuHank
AnbuHank
591 posts
Nomad

no, i vote for him cuz hes one of the best players on colony since old versions , hes a real pro not like you anbuhank ="wanna be a pro" you suck hank thats the true
and jelousy cuz no1 votes for u???????????

Why should I be jealous? There's no competition. There's only killing! You can't pwn me for your life. You can only pwn me with the thought that I'm weak. Lol. You're very weak at that! I'm looking forward to our 1vs1 game. See you in 8 minutes.
Endscape
Endscape
1,182 posts
Nomad

ok omgusucks's name says it all ok as for cosus being the best player whoever said that is stupid no he isnt bad but best player no no no... simple xoxoxox ok NEVER SEEN THIS GUY B4 6.1 ........ who da hell is he i dont know, so plz let us all refrain from throwing 2 cents in, plz dont jus say random idiots people, and someone plz tell me who is this omg guy man does HE REALLY not have A LIFE omg go somewhere wit ya self duke

AnbuHank
AnbuHank
591 posts
Nomad

omgusucks didn't play against me after all. Lol!

xoxoxoxo is/was a hacker in Colony. I'm not sure if he still hacks on Colony today. Maybe he reformed. I don't know. I have no idea why omgusucks would vote for him if he still hacks.

cosus being the best player whoever said that is stupid no he isnt bad but best player no no no..

I agree. He's good, but not the best player.
PowerOfSauce
PowerOfSauce
502 posts
Shepherd

I also agree with that Cosus thing.

I'm...uh... 2-1 with xoxoxoxo I think. He didn't hack in our matches as far as I could tell, and he's not bad, but not the best.

KrackerPacker
KrackerPacker
144 posts
Nomad

lulz epic pwnage!
omgusucks is unbanned again and called me noob with first post!

omgusucks and xoxoxo u guys cant nominate each other if you agree with each other like that

Endscape
Endscape
1,182 posts
Nomad

Kruncher at the veryyyy least u can admire the guy's commitment to being an a$s-hole

starcraftfan123
starcraftfan123
254 posts
Nomad

idk. there rly isnt a best player. i think its whoever can pull of a swarm of 42 snipers moving in and destroying the enemy base b4 the enemy can make a tank (without hax or glitches)

Showing 586-600 of 1443