ForumsGamesBest Player in Colony?

1443 267489
LilLawnGnome
LilLawnGnome
10 posts
Nomad

Who do you think the best player in Colony is? You cannot nominate your self and maybe give some details on why you think he's the best.

My vote goes to Lifemaster, he and I are great friends and together we have never lost a game. Whenever we join a match together it takes 10minutes to find a game because when people enter they say "Fuck its him" and leave.

What about you?

• 1,443 Replies
Endscape
Endscape
1,182 posts
Nomad

ohh shizz i forgot my dude SHOUTOUT TO N O O B S L A Y E R
wat upppppp, R.I.P to the finger dude

Fasty
Fasty
300 posts
Nomad

there is no best player there is just a best strat and anyone can copy a strat

Nonsense. First of all, there is no strat because all strats have counter strats. Second, theres something you cant copy: Micro- and Macromanagement, two things you learn over the months of really hard training.
Endscape
Endscape
1,182 posts
Nomad

wowwwwww i swear DO U ALL BELIEVE ME NOW i tolddddddd U this CHICK WAS CRAZY lol hahahahahahah i toldddd u all

KrackerPacker
KrackerPacker
144 posts
Nomad

yea sorreh i forgot about zachh and zing but they never play anymore so thats kinda why i didnt mention them.....

and there ARE AWESOME STRATS

and also wtf who said any strat can be copied?
my commy build cant be copied
and neither can many other builds
its also about micro as fasty said

many of you are very sad

and endscape (and also eachday sorreh dude) eachday isnt pro yet

he has pretty good builds but his micro.....................

AlphaMale1
AlphaMale1
16 posts
Nomad

This is a long thread.

Shenko
Shenko
1,059 posts
Treasurer

lmao endscape your right
sometimes i think fasty is a guy

Shenko
Shenko
1,059 posts
Treasurer

also imma play colony more yay

GeneralSniper
GeneralSniper
64 posts
Nomad

Keep up the good work Fasty ;D

Endscape
Endscape
1,182 posts
Nomad

lol slayer, gs yeahhhhh ok, and to krunch i already know this neither me nor him claim to be pro(not really anyway) but if anyone i'd say me and him are "about" on par with one another except my micro is better, and his macro may be better than mine so thats basically the difference hes a lil stiff i like to move around

Fasty
Fasty
300 posts
Nomad

I ADMIT THAT I AM A HACKER, but i only hack when the opponent is either glitching or hacking. Then i tell my ally how to save his consec wins in ally chat - and hack the enemie to win the battle, easy win

Fasty
Fasty
300 posts
Nomad

That means FASTY IS A CLEVER HACKER`

Endscape
Endscape
1,182 posts
Nomad

HAHAHAHAAHAHAH UNVG WOULD BE ROLLINNNNN IF HE SAW THIS AHHAAHAHAHAHAHAH wowwwwwww caught AGAIN hahha, BOSS WHERE U AT hahahahaha

Lifemaster
Lifemaster
186 posts
Shepherd

Why's this thread still alive? Not gonna waste my time by reading all the comments. It's all been said, the topic's dumb to begin with, nobody should be a judge of who has the best list.

--------
end thread plox.

PREDADERP
PREDADERP
86 posts
Nomad

yeah i agree this thread has gotten out of hand... id say about the last 50 pages of this is just plain spam.

UNVG
UNVG
8 posts
Nomad

well i didnt want to say anything about this dying game and the fact that i just havent played this game much lately but only as Guest accounts.. But 1 thing i have to say is, Pacman, when you have to glitch to win against 2 players due to the fact that you got a weak partner or your partner left early in the game, please just admit so and stop calling ppl noobs and try to convince ppl that you dont glitch when you are on the losing side in a 2 v 2 match. I understand that it feels bad to lose but it happens all the time when you are playing a random 2 v 2 match. I have caught you glitching against me in a random 2 v 2 match 2 times in the past 3 weeks already, and everytime when i called you out to stop glitching you just either played dumb or totally in denial and started calling me noob. I am sorry but I am experienced enough to know if you glitch or not. All i am saynig is, if you have to glitch to win, just be a man and admit that you do. Its quite easy for an experienced player to figure out whether you glitch or not.
Thats the reason i didnt want to talk to you on your private message to me the other day, because i disrespect players like that.

And that's what makes Lord a top pro and Pac a scrub.

Lord understands what integrity is.

Hit me up next time ur on, Lord.

-uNOTvryGOOD aka waldo
Showing 631-645 of 1443