ForumsSupport ForumShould there be a debate category in the forums?

8 2780
steevo15
steevo15
1,564 posts
Peasant

Should there be a debate category in the forums? Then maybe sub categories of debates about different things? What are your veiws on this

• 8 Replies
steevo15
steevo15
1,564 posts
Peasant

Yeah the sub categories was just a thought that I threw out there to see what people thought... Sports category would be cool too.

Armed_Blade
Armed_Blade
1,492 posts
Shepherd

Impossible. The point of a forum is debate, buddy. The World Events, Polotics, blah blah would be left barren, because everything INSIDE those areas are, as we all know, debates.

Pfhortipfhy
Pfhortipfhy
70 posts
Nomad

I agree 100 percent with Armed_Blade. Putting a debate topic under anything other than a title pertaining to real-world events may also provoke some people to make a debate about less serious things, which would take away from the thread as a whole.

Very good point, AB. I came into this thread ready to shout "YES" (But not in all caps ;-) ), but when I saw your post I changed my mind.

Calm
Calm
909 posts
Herald

Actually, the Politic, religion... section is full of debates, as Armed-Blade pointed out.
I think it would be a bad idea to create yet another section for debates...

Avrilicious
Avrilicious
525 posts
Peasant

Well yea I agree with Calm why 2 debates?

darkblust
darkblust
161 posts
Nomad

its a bad idea cause it would get out of hand easily.('_'

Jikek
Jikek
1,187 posts
Nomad

yea the politics already has debates in it. A forum games secton is needed much more.

WangHangLo
WangHangLo
50 posts
Nomad

its the political section is debate

Showing 1-8 of 8