ForumsGamessonny!!!

27 6718
mads10661
mads10661
6 posts
Nomad

what do you mean is good in sonny and what is bad.

• 27 Replies
Kintar
Kintar
10 posts
Peasant

Sonny is a great game. I chose the guardian class because I thought it would make the game easier to have a ton of defence but actually the game is pretty much the same, minus a few damage points to and from your enemies depending on which class and armor you use. + there is also the difference in skills. All in all Sonny is great, and it is hard to find a fault in it.

imascoolasyou
imascoolasyou
1 posts
Nomad

Yeah! I agree with elliwood82. Just coming from the nija place or whatever it was. those shamans are hard. And also. Why does everything have to cost so much!

Kintar
Kintar
10 posts
Peasant

imascoolasyou, the shamans are easy its just that the paladin is so damn hard. He heals for his full health 3 times during the fight, plus he makes sure you cant hit him with an 8 turn intervention.

lonewolf537
lonewolf537
145 posts
Nomad

play the game and you will figure it out. i dont know why i like it i just do.

Sonny_Boy
Sonny_Boy
1 posts
Nomad

If you are having trouble with Sonny because the enemies are to strong then just follow these steps
1. Save
2. kill an easy enemy, for example go to Ishiguros place and do the training fight
3. As the screen is fading, quit. Then load

Now just quit after any fight as the screen s fading and load
You should have leveled up and t will also give you unlimited money

elliwood82
elliwood82
5 posts
Nomad

is it even possible to beat the baron????????????

Simdan
Simdan
1 posts
Farmer

Yes the Baron is easy. I took the guardian. But now i want to know if anybody has beat the bosses after the Paladin? I'm now lvl 19 The Medic is 19 and the assasin is 15. After u've beat the Paladin got to the map and look. There is a secret new World. With good armor and a special training what u only can do every day one time etc. And if u think oh is this expensive here in the three shop. Hehe play a training session and the speciel training and u got 5 K credits and if u beant an Boss it's worth over 10K Credits. I'm currently at the second boss with over 320000 Hp. There is a trick to beat him but find it our yourselve.

Knox
Knox
9 posts
Nomad

I love this game, I'm still working on the shamans, not neccesarily stuck yet.

I'm a guardian, and I love the shield you can buy for your secondary arms. My enemies only hit 1's and 2's now.

ilikesonny
ilikesonny
1 posts
Nomad

ive beat the game as all the classes and beat 2 of the bonus bosses ....i find the game is the best as an assasin becuase even though your health is low your attacks do tons of damage

rockets18
rockets18
11 posts
Nomad

umm i dont like sony for 1 its liek a chep role playign game and if it wants to be a big get it own website 2 not that great of graphice to some of the games for emample age of war and last stand 3 y dose every shhoting game or fighting game on here usually have zombies put vampries or somthing

Danger2u
Danger2u
167 posts
Nomad

i love this game, it rocks because it's a nice mini rpg game and the only problem is though i don't know which class is the best class

jwalshjr
jwalshjr
537 posts
Peasant

you just have to take time and level

Ulfar
Ulfar
75 posts
Nomad

sonny is a fun game but the last boss is so frickin' hard

Krazlam
Krazlam
6 posts
Nomad

sonny is a good game krin should just make it longer thou and lower the barons health. and the chest 4 leveling is awsum but it kinda ruins the fun....OH WELL

Randombarry
Randombarry
69 posts
Nomad

Good: Great adventure game with great graphics, and storyline.

Bad: Really short.After beating 2nd lvl,3rd is so hard.Baron nearly impossible to beat.

Showing 1-15 of 27