ForumsGamessonny!!!

27 6721
mads10661
mads10661
6 posts
Nomad

what do you mean is good in sonny and what is bad.

• 27 Replies
jeremyfloydisthebest
jeremyfloydisthebest
2 posts
Nomad

i played as the destroyer who detroyed everybody

DarkSoul
DarkSoul
211 posts
Nomad

ive got a level 175 assasin but i got bored its impossible 2 kill medic guy with crowbar

yonshamrock
yonshamrock
27 posts
Nomad

that game is one from the best when having the graph of 9.5 that is the but high that there is but they also have other games that quantity it is very good game all that you put this perfect one.

nick_coolhaha
nick_coolhaha
1,197 posts
Herald

I don't get why everybody is saying that Sonny is so hard. I beat the whole actual story without cheats, and with cheats, which I didn't use super crazy and level up super high, I beat the four people after the story. It's all about stradegy for each boss, not how high of a level you are. Also I heard that if your on a level that high, like 175 then nothing should be able to hurt you, so Darksoul, you should be able to beat him.

endz00
endz00
4 posts
Nomad

where is sonny 2 with new guns muahaha

XxAzNxX123
XxAzNxX123
49 posts
Nomad

whoot whoot raise your hands for sonny! best game ever since pokemone lol jk jk sonny is a great game 10 out of 10

icanownallofyou
icanownallofyou
31 posts
Nomad

sonny rules everyone knows it

groudongr
groudongr
12 posts
Nomad

the cheat where you get nan gold and lvl up have been fixed im afraid sonny_boy

nick_coolhaha
nick_coolhaha
1,197 posts
Herald

It did? I haven't checked that out in a while. I'm going to go check it out right now because that's just cool to see that they fixd a big glitch that everybody used haha.

phip
phip
6 posts
Nomad

Sonny is definitely a very good game but I wanna see a sonny 2.

chris51882
chris51882
12 posts
Nomad

I'm working on the third bonus boss. Not so easy at all.... In the 30 levels right now for all three characters. Biggest problem is the Medic has no "special" gear like you and the assassin do.

feeed
feeed
148 posts
Nomad

sonny is great

Showing 16-27 of 27