zakkaz1
278 posts
Nomad

wat is reverse mode

riproar617
riproar617
1 posts
Nomad

So the game was updated overnight and changed from +1 life every win and -1 life every loss to +1 life every 3 wins and -1 life every loss... well, its a bit tougher now but I do appreciate them fixing the instant death on the fan game in the higher speeds.

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

So the game was updated overnight and changed from +1 life every win and -1 life every loss to +1 life every 3 wins and -1 life every loss... well, its a bit tougher now but I do appreciate them fixing the instant death on the fan game in the higher speeds.

I know, it is going to be much harder to get high scores now ;-P But at least you get to actually try to win or lose on the fan level... hehe.
Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

I got to Level 150 before i got bored, But 1 second is just ridiculous on Normal Mode... Plus the increased speed of the objects in the background isn't fun either. Coffee breaks are fun too.

singid25
singid25
1,262 posts
Nomad

Ya, for the second mode, with only hiding and riding, You would technically be able to go on just about forever, and you don't have to do a thing. But now it's a lot harder..... Still, it's a good game.

Dannydaninja
Dannydaninja
948 posts
Nomad

My score was 94 on my first go... is that good?

trayzrulz
trayzrulz
677 posts
Peasant

I have a question. During the reverse mode with the coffee break popping up. Should we move or not move? I tried both and failed both times. I think I am missing something. Please share your insights!

blacksoldier99
blacksoldier99
383 posts
Peasant

when it says disobey, don't move. when it says obey, move around.

trayzrulz
trayzrulz
677 posts
Peasant

I guess I thought it was separate from the obey/disobey thing (I thought it was like a time out). I must have missed it as it says obey/not very quickly. Thanks!

Snoopyfriend
Snoopyfriend
4 posts
Blacksmith

This game needs Flash 10, right?

New999
New999
117 posts
Blacksmith

I actually had to stop playing when i unlocked Rapid Fire Mode. Why? Cause i dont trust the "Try to Breath" part there. And just saying Rapid Fire Mode and that together... well yea. So i stopped playing it there.

Besides, even though i dont wanna see what it looks like, can someone tell me what happens in RapidFire Mode?

mnobodeddd
mnobodeddd
392 posts
Nomad

:Obey the game:
Part of the blue elephant series which i LOVE. I've unlocked all the modes in the game. Here's a tip: In normal mode when you get in the 100's it's pretty much a 50/50 chance to get it. I left it alone for 15 minutes and it got past 127 levels for me without me doing anything.

mnobodeddd
mnobodeddd
392 posts
Nomad

In rapid fire mode you play the levels normally EXCEPT you know how it zooms out and it zooms back in? Well instead directly after you beat the level it just goes to the next level without even moving the screen.

rpgking95
rpgking95
108 posts
Nomad

idk about score but the game is awsome

mnobodeddd
mnobodeddd
392 posts
Nomad

i agree totally

Showing 16-30 of 31