ForumsThe TavernArmored Elite

109 24634
Metallican
Metallican
73 posts
Nomad

Hello to all members of AG, we all hate spam don't we? Well have I got a group for you, the Armored Elite, a group of men and women working together to Help out the mods every once and a while, what we need now is members, if you want to join, ask either me, or steevo15, you will then become a member of the Armored Elite and you will be able to get your own badge. Once you ask, i will post the link of the badge on your profile and you will be able to access the Armored Elite account, a members-only account!

• 109 Replies
Metallican
Metallican
73 posts
Nomad

Oh ya, post here if you want to join, lol I forgot!

hebelecan
hebelecan
2 posts
Nomad

i will join ...

i hate spammers

crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,612 posts
Jester

I will definly join I ablsolutely hate spammers the ruin this site.

steevo15
steevo15
1,564 posts
Peasant

Yeah maybe people should have to explain why they want to join, maybe something more that "I hate spammers"

maybe explaining how they will prevent spammers

LeBronJames123123
LeBronJames123123
360 posts
Peasant

Yes I want to join. I a part of SHOPS, but it has gotten low quality the last couple of days and is running out of gas.

steevo15
steevo15
1,564 posts
Peasant

Well lebron if you made it into shops then sure you can join, i will give you your badge of officialness on your about page

http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb31/Fayt_Leingod_1989/elite.gif

Kererr
Kererr
135 posts
Nomad

Guys. This won't work if you just flame spammers saying you hate them. Try to fix that. Flaming them only encourages them and it makes them spam around you...

steevo15
steevo15
1,564 posts
Peasant

When did we say we are going around flaming spammers? flaming is against the rules. All we are doing is helping to flag any spam posts we see and for the major spammers ask them nicely to stop spamming

crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,612 posts
Jester

I want to join because I want to help get rid of spammers and flamers and insulters it makes the site very bad I also am very good at it I have reported lots of spammers to mods sometimes.So I should be able to join.

crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,612 posts
Jester

Yay I am a member

Axel
Axel
475 posts
Nomad

Can I join? I HATE Spamming.

LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
2,283 posts
Jester

Well can I join the groupe, I want to get rid of all the spammers and hackers on Armor games. And I would hate it if turned into Newgrounds! Filled with hackers,spammers and rude people. Also I want to help out this site so it can grow into something big and great. Also it would help SHOPS out a lot, and now it seems as if Armor Games is a prime target for spammers/hackers, that worries me so I want to prevent that from becoming true!

Can I be a member?

David858
David858
181 posts
Nomad

hey, i want to join the Armored Elite. my reasons: I am tired of people spamming about there polls on my page. Along with on the forms. Also, im trying to give merits, and people keep spamming on the game, chaining the page. so, that is my reason.

DaMasta333
DaMasta333
361 posts
Nomad

I want to join. It is good that there are so many anti-spam groups here, and I want to help you guys out.

madgamer012
madgamer012
741 posts
Nomad

I want to join to get rid of spammers mainly. I would like to help out Mods get rid of spam. I had a good reason to join SHOPS that was pretty long too.

Showing 1-15 of 109