Axel

Axel

498 posts

Can I join? I HATE Spamming.

Posted Apr 6, '08 at 2:08pm

LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE

LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE

2,369 posts

Well can I join the groupe, I want to get rid of all the spammers and hackers on Armor games. And I would hate it if turned into Newgrounds! Filled with hackers,spammers and rude people. Also I want to help out this site so it can grow into something big and great. Also it would help SHOPS out a lot, and now it seems as if Armor Games is a prime target for spammers/hackers, that worries me so I want to prevent that from becoming true!

Can I be a member?

Posted Apr 6, '08 at 2:29pm

David858

David858

191 posts

hey, i want to join the Armored Elite. my reasons: I am tired of people spamming about there polls on my page. Along with on the forms. Also, im trying to give merits, and people keep spamming on the game, chaining the page. so, that is my reason.

Posted Apr 6, '08 at 2:30pm

DaMasta333

DaMasta333

408 posts

I want to join. It is good that there are so many anti-spam groups here, and I want to help you guys out.

Posted Apr 6, '08 at 2:44pm

madgamer012

madgamer012

785 posts

I want to join to get rid of spammers mainly. I would like to help out Mods get rid of spam. I had a good reason to join SHOPS that was pretty long too.

Posted Apr 6, '08 at 2:51pm

Avrilicious

Avrilicious

564 posts

I want to join because it is a big issue to ArmorGames without spammers ArmorGames would be great.I have recenlty reported lots of spammers to mods.I want to do it help more on ArmorGames so it can be easier for mods.I would make a huge effect to Armor Games.I am also not a spammer and try to get merits.

Tell me if I am in.

Posted Apr 6, '08 at 4:22pm

ngfan14

ngfan14

937 posts

I want to join because I want to get rid of spammers and help clean up armorgames.

Posted Apr 6, '08 at 4:23pm

crazynaitor

crazynaitor

2,959 posts

ngfan14 give a longer reason and you might join.

Posted Apr 6, '08 at 5:34pm

madgamer012

madgamer012

785 posts

Crazy, can you start approving people? It seems like everyone else in armored elite is inactive or something.