ForumsThe TavernArmored Elite

109 24619
Metallican
Metallican
73 posts
Nomad

Hello to all members of AG, we all hate spam don't we? Well have I got a group for you, the Armored Elite, a group of men and women working together to Help out the mods every once and a while, what we need now is members, if you want to join, ask either me, or steevo15, you will then become a member of the Armored Elite and you will be able to get your own badge. Once you ask, i will post the link of the badge on your profile and you will be able to access the Armored Elite account, a members-only account!

• 109 Replies
Avrilicious
Avrilicious
525 posts
Peasant

I want to join because it is a big issue to ArmorGames without spammers ArmorGames would be great.I have recenlty reported lots of spammers to mods.I want to do it help more on ArmorGames so it can be easier for mods.I would make a huge effect to Armor Games.I am also not a spammer and try to get merits.

Tell me if I am in.

ngfan14
ngfan14
875 posts
Shepherd

I want to join because I want to get rid of spammers and help clean up armorgames.

crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,612 posts
Jester

ngfan14 give a longer reason and you might join.

madgamer012
madgamer012
741 posts
Nomad

Crazy, can you start approving people? It seems like everyone else in armored elite is inactive or something.

stebosofreash
stebosofreash
15 posts
Nomad

lol i am elite

stebosofreash
stebosofreash
15 posts
Nomad

this is the new eliete symbol
http://www.kcselectsoccer.com/Portals/6/Team_Elite.gif

LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
2,283 posts
Jester

So are we all in or not?

madgamer012
madgamer012
741 posts
Nomad

can you tell us who is in and who is out in this thread? and nice new symbol 6 billion thumbs upwards.

godofgameys
godofgameys
257 posts
Nomad

I would like to join,and yea,SHOPS have become a lil' low quality,cuz I'm in it...and I REALLY hate spammers,its just a complete waste of a post...

steevo15
steevo15
1,564 posts
Peasant

Just to clarify that is not the new symbol, neither me nor metallican has approved it... but i will read through all of your reasons and see weather your in or not...I don't know why but metallican has not been on lately

madgamer012
madgamer012
741 posts
Nomad

so it isn't the new symbol. well thanks for telling everyone, really =). good luck on approving/disapproving applications.

steevo15
steevo15
1,564 posts
Peasant

and also, just to let everyone know, i will let you know if you are a member or not on your about page...

and that guy that suggested the new symbol, isn't even in the Armored Elite

steevo15
steevo15
1,564 posts
Peasant

Im extremely sorry everyone who wants to join, but i just can't tell you right now because i have to go, i will be back in about 1 - 2 hours

Metallican
Metallican
73 posts
Nomad

Apologies for the inconvenience, but i have been busy and so has steevo, right now, i will do my best to let most of the people join, if not, please come to my server and go to one of the members described on my page. and please if they do not respond, I'll do my best!

Metallican
Metallican
73 posts
Nomad

Actually for everyone who wanted to join, here is the badge![IMG]http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb31/Fayt_Leingod_1989/elite.gif[/IMG]

-----------------------------------------http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb31/Fayt_Leingod_1989/elite.gif

Showing 16-30 of 109