Forums

ForumsVideo Games

Modern Warfare 2

Posted Dec 11, '09 at 3:03am

FlyinHawaiin

FlyinHawaiin

112 posts

This thread is for anything related to Modern Warfare 2. Post your classes, reviews, glitches you found,random talk about the game, or anything else. Although if you wanna talk about, and see other peoples tactics/strategys for playing MW2, then go here: http://armorgames.com/community/thread/4811627/mw2-your-best-tactics-in-free-for-all because I don't want to repeat a topic.

Posted Dec 11, '09 at 3:47am

ArandomGuy

ArandomGuy

5 posts

The javelin glitch thing is really pissing me off. If you kill them, you're pretty much dead, unless you're really far away from them.

Posted Dec 11, '09 at 3:49am

FlyinHawaiin

FlyinHawaiin

112 posts

Go to the garage and get some gas (from a lawn mower on something). Next bet a BBQ lighter. Pour the gas on yourself and walk to school. The second you see someone light yourself on fire. Remember, zombies can't catch you when you're on fire.

yeah before Infinity Ward threatened to ban people for doing it, almost every game i joined would have somebody doing the glitch.
Infinity Ward is making a patch right now for it, and if it hasn't been released yet, then it should be soon.

Posted Dec 11, '09 at 3:50am

FlyinHawaiin

FlyinHawaiin

112 posts

lol my bad, wrong quote. I was replying to "ArandomGuy"

Posted Dec 11, '09 at 11:51am

Chuckleluck

Chuckleluck

75 posts

Do the Turtle Maneuver if you're in 3rd person. Grab a shotgun and walk up backwards with a riot shield on your back. When you're close, let loose with your shotgun. Best used with the AA-12 or Ranger.

I'm a care package nut too. My killstreaks are Care Package, Predator Missile and Emergency Airdrop.

Posted Dec 11, '09 at 3:35pm

Theslayer123

Theslayer123

14 posts

On afghan Go to the end of the map jump twice forward then backwards... then wait a few seconds and there will be a little gate. ( any end of the map is suitable but the won with the beach view works all the time ) u must crouch into the gate then you are invisible. so one can see you there and u can shoot them.

Posted Dec 11, '09 at 6:13pm

Chuckleluck

Chuckleluck

75 posts

I came up with some awesome ideas for games in MW2 like Race and Baggage Claim, although I haven't tried either of them yet. Anybody wanna own at MW2 with me on Xbox LIVE? If so I'm Chuckleluck79. Just send me a friend request that includes the message "ArmorGames forum".

Posted Dec 12, '09 at 11:13am

Minicooper

Minicooper

129 posts

@Chuckleluck

Added you my name is The Upper dog, everyone else can add me if they want, im kidda friendless on xbox live

Posted Dec 12, '09 at 1:26pm

Chuckleluck

Chuckleluck

75 posts

Done. Sorry I didn't play with you, I kept trying to join but each time the game was full.

Posted Dec 12, '09 at 6:02pm

Pau11Wa11

Pau11Wa11

541 posts

this game is tight but that javlin glitch is so stupid

Reply to Modern Warfare 2

You must be logged in to post a reply!