ForumsGamesModern Warfare 2

1600 254358
FlyinHawaiin
FlyinHawaiin
111 posts
Nomad

This thread is for anything related to Modern Warfare 2. Post your classes, reviews, glitches you found,random talk about the game, or anything else. Although if you wanna talk about, and see other peoples tactics/strategys for playing MW2, then go here: http://armorgames.com/community/thread/4811627/mw2-your-best-tactics-in-free-for-all because I don't want to repeat a topic.

• 1,600 Replies
tomthesniper
tomthesniper
309 posts
Nomad

My favorite class is my Tar-21 until I get the damn elusive ACR

FlyinHawaiin
FlyinHawaiin
111 posts
Nomad

Sorry if I sound rude, but that is one of the most possible perks for a sniper. It gives away your position so easily. I use Ninja Pro. It is a million times better... You don't show up on heartbeat sensor, and you have silent footsteps... So If someone is near you, you won't show up on their heartbeat sensor, and they won't be able to hear you.

when i'm sniping, i use steady aim pro. I tend to no-scope alot, which i'm very good at, and the pro of steady aim gives u longer time for holding your breath, which helps alot
FlyinHawaiin
FlyinHawaiin
111 posts
Nomad

ha im pr 6 level 63

what game mode do you play to lvl up so fast?
numbauno
numbauno
21 posts
Nomad

You guys do realise that IRL there are atleast 3 different versions of the 50 cal? And I do think the on-screen blood from taking damage looks failtastic. A decent game, but it doesn't improve on that much since CoD4. Also I think the idea of all the nukes,bombers,helis,etc for sprees is stupid. It's supposed to get harder as you fight on, not easier.

hypoxia
hypoxia
589 posts
Nomad

When i Snipe my class is usually:

Intervention (FMJ)
Secondary: Akimbo USP
Perk 1; Sleight of Hand Pro
Perk 2; Stopping Power Pro
Perk 3; Ninja Pro

I use sleight of hand instead of Marathon as the pro of sleight of hand gives you a quicker zoom in on your scope, which is useful if you you quick scope or are in fairly CQC situation.

Drakedurbin
Drakedurbin
200 posts
Nomad

Okay, I was going to make a thread, but I guess I'll just post it here. I have CoDMW1, and I am quite happy with it. Why (specifically) should I upgrade to CoDMW2? And please don't say, "because it's awsome!" or "it's the best game ever!". Thanks.

Owen135731
Owen135731
2,128 posts
Peasant

Why (specifically) should I upgrade to CoDMW2

It is pretty much NOTHING like MW1. But if you haven't gotten it already, I don't think anyone will change your mind.
FlyinHawaiin
FlyinHawaiin
111 posts
Nomad

@drakedurbin

mw2 improved on pretty much every thing in mw1. better multiplayer, campaign, there's co-op. Mw2 is 100x better than mw1

cobrakarate
cobrakarate
104 posts
Nomad

Halo is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better than COD so i dont play it

Elitemagical
Elitemagical
1,208 posts
Nomad

This thread is for anything related to Modern Warfare 2.

If anyone has got this on PC, I hope they can answer two questions. The first one being, why did I have to install Steam? Secondly, why is Steam exceeding a time of two hours to complete this installation?! It's quarter past 1, and I really ought to be getting sleep soon, I just want to see it's bloody interface.

I will post more at a later date. Is it anything like it's predecessor, Call of Duty 4?

Halo is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better than COD so i dont play it

If you don't play it, how do you judge Halo better than it? Idiot . . . :|
FlyinHawaiin
FlyinHawaiin
111 posts
Nomad

Is it anything like it's predecessor, Call of Duty 4?

mw2 improved on pretty much every thing in mw1. better multiplayer, campaign, there's co-op. Mw2 is 100x better than mw1
Microe
Microe
842 posts
Nomad

The javeline glitch was patched a while back. Now they are patching the model 1887's lol. there are certain children who whine so much that they decided to protest to IW.

hypoxia
hypoxia
589 posts
Nomad

I think the models have already been patched, a few days ago i think.

Good thing I reached 67 before it got patched

Elitemagical
Elitemagical
1,208 posts
Nomad

Post your classes

Name: Light Invasion

Primary: Riot Shield - when a flashbang comes through the window, a man with a submachine gun will be running through the door.
Secondary: Dual USP .45S - rapid fire and quick reload? Nice . . .
Grenade: Frag - Kaboom!
Special Grenade: Flashbang - I will be the first to invade the house.

Perk 1: Marathon - I must get back to where I died, pronto.
Perk 2: (Extra bullet damage) - two pistols and extra bullet damage?
Perk 3: (Steadier aim) - dual pistols aren't as accurate as I want them to be.
Bonus Perk: Painkiller - all the better to get back to the house quickly.

I am a n00b, so don't laugh at my low-level perks and guns, etc., only been playing for three hours. This class was basically made to get into small houses, kill everyone inside the house, and then sustain my position there. It's helpful if you've got a team of players whom want to create some fortress thingy. :P
DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

And they usually play free-for-all w/ 18 people on Rust, and it's really frustrating. I hope Infinity Ward patches it soon

I know how to glitch that game, I would say it but it definitely counts as "illegal" and there is a chance for banning, but I usually got 120+ kills and 50 ish deaths

Riot shield, while double wielding shot guns. The riot shield should protect me from the back, while the double shot guns should be able to noobishly one shot kill anyone I run across, haha xD

you can only akimbo 1887s. i think. and otherwise rangers suck and you wil be labeled as a try hard.
Showing 46-60 of 1600