ForumsGamesModern Warfare 2

1600 254860
FlyinHawaiin
FlyinHawaiin
111 posts
Nomad

This thread is for anything related to Modern Warfare 2. Post your classes, reviews, glitches you found,random talk about the game, or anything else. Although if you wanna talk about, and see other peoples tactics/strategys for playing MW2, then go here: http://armorgames.com/community/thread/4811627/mw2-your-best-tactics-in-free-for-all because I don't want to repeat a topic.

• 1,600 Replies
FlyinHawaiin
FlyinHawaiin
111 posts
Nomad

I know how to glitch that game, I would say it but it definitely counts as "illegal" and there is a chance for banning, but I usually got 120+ kills and 50 ish deaths

yeah i've heard news that infinity ward is now trying to patch that.
when they fixed the javelin glitch it messed up some of mw2 coding and introduced more glitches.
FlyinHawaiin
FlyinHawaiin
111 posts
Nomad

lately there's been a ton of people hacking the leaderboards for xbox and the have like 2 billion score and have played for 23 seconds, and a bunch of crap like that, anybody know if IW will fix that and ban them, and or delete them off the leaderboards?

etpiersel
etpiersel
5 posts
Nomad

I really don't rely on leaderboards anymore for that reason.

DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

when they fixed the javelin glitch it messed up some of mw2 coding and introduced more glitches.

no, it was people modding the game in a private match which allowed them to have infinite bullets (coding from the original CoD 4 campaign) infinite noob tubes. ect ect.
djhitman1234
djhitman1234
50 posts
Nomad

they patched all the glitches so there is no more hiding spots in rust the tunnel glitch was awesome one match i was 30 and 0 deaths

FlyinHawaiin
FlyinHawaiin
111 posts
Nomad

they patched all the glitches so there is no more hiding spots in rust the tunnel glitch was awesome one match i was 30 and 0 deaths

there's still plenty of glitches, and many ones that are yet to be find
pauler94
pauler94
2,514 posts
Nomad

I have a love/hate relationship with this game... They put so many more things in the game to kill people with... and die from. But I'm a sniping god even if I die a lot.

Barrett .50 Cal FMJ with Fall camo
M9 Tactical Knife
Sleight of Hand Pro
Stopping Power Pro
Steady Aim Pro

Owen135731
Owen135731
2,128 posts
Peasant

Barrett .50 Cal FMJ with Fall camo
M9 Tactical Knife
Sleight of Hand Pro
Stopping Power Pro
Steady Aim Pro

You should replace SP Pro with Cold Blooded (pro). SP is practically useless, unless you suck at aiming.
hypoxia
hypoxia
589 posts
Nomad

You should replace SP Pro with Cold Blooded (pro). SP is practically useless, unless you suck at aiming.

Using Stopping Power with a Sniper gives you a much larger target to aim for and pretty much anywhere on the torso/upper body is a 1-shot kill with stopping power, and it makes Sniping in my opinion much more enjoyable for most snipers, as nobody likes a bunch of hitmarkers.

I personally don't use Sniper Rifles a great deal only about a third of the time, and i always use stopping power as i try to be a 'run and gun' sniper, instead of Hardscoping. I personally find 'Hardscoping' boring and 'quickscoping' fun.
501st
501st
282 posts
Peasant

My favourite perk and waepon combo is
RPD-Grip
PP2000
Commando
Stopping Power pro
Thats unstoopable

Irockths
Irockths
229 posts
Peasant

Tar-21 Grenade Launcher
Any Secondary
Scavanger Pro
Hardline Pro
Commando Pro

Win.

Tar doesn't need Stopping Power, so you can just roll without it. I use Hardline because I got the game a week ago so it's hard for me to get long kill streaks. My longest killstreak I got a predator missle and the rest of the kills with my Air support (up to 14 kills) including a quad precision airstrike to save my 455 (they were spawning right beside me)

pauler94
pauler94
2,514 posts
Nomad

I really think Cold Blooded is useless. To me anyway. I pick off almost anyone who uses Cold Blooded even when I use the Thermal Scope. I also suck at aiming...
coolmanrule
coolmanrule
149 posts
Nomad

Whats the javen glitch. i never encountered it.
also add me if you want my Gamertag is RougeQuaker. And if you see a Quakerassassin or TheQuaker on there, destroy them for stealing my names!

FlyinHawaiin
FlyinHawaiin
111 posts
Nomad

Whats the javen glitch. i never encountered it.

well it's patched now but basically, if you used a semtex grade and held it in your hand, then while your still holding it, press 'Y' to switch to your javelin/stinger missile. You run around, and as soon as you die, the javelin gets shot straight at the ground, killing all the enemies around you
thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

I've figured out a good melee/LMG class~

RPD /w grip (I have digital camo atm)
USP .45 /w tactical knife
marathon
lightweight
commando pro

Great melee class for free-for-all especially, also works surprisingly well for regular shooting due to the increased moving speed and lowered recoil while using the RPD. Got me free-for-all victor III (with 8 first-places and 2 2nd-places) in only 3 logins onto MW 2 so far.

Also, I absolutely cannot stand 2 types of players in this game: noobtubers and people who akimbo the Model 1887s. And I encoutner a lot of them D:

My k/d is somewhere around 1.01 right now, I'm pretty sure.

Showing 61-75 of 1600