ForumsGamesModern Warfare 2

1600 254938
FlyinHawaiin
FlyinHawaiin
111 posts
Nomad

This thread is for anything related to Modern Warfare 2. Post your classes, reviews, glitches you found,random talk about the game, or anything else. Although if you wanna talk about, and see other peoples tactics/strategys for playing MW2, then go here: http://armorgames.com/community/thread/4811627/mw2-your-best-tactics-in-free-for-all because I don't want to repeat a topic.

• 1,600 Replies
ArandomGuy
ArandomGuy
5 posts
Nomad

The javelin glitch thing is really pissing me off. If you kill them, you're pretty much dead, unless you're really far away from them.

FlyinHawaiin
FlyinHawaiin
111 posts
Nomad

Go to the garage and get some gas (from a lawn mower on something). Next bet a BBQ lighter. Pour the gas on yourself and walk to school. The second you see someone light yourself on fire. Remember, zombies can't catch you when you're on fire.

yeah before Infinity Ward threatened to ban people for doing it, almost every game i joined would have somebody doing the glitch.
Infinity Ward is making a patch right now for it, and if it hasn't been released yet, then it should be soon.
FlyinHawaiin
FlyinHawaiin
111 posts
Nomad

lol my bad, wrong quote. I was replying to "ArandomGuy"

Chuckleluck
Chuckleluck
74 posts
Nomad

Do the Turtle Maneuver if you're in 3rd person. Grab a shotgun and walk up backwards with a riot shield on your back. When you're close, let loose with your shotgun. Best used with the AA-12 or Ranger.

I'm a care package nut too. My killstreaks are Care Package, Predator Missile and Emergency Airdrop.

Theslayer123
Theslayer123
14 posts
Nomad

On afghan Go to the end of the map jump twice forward then backwards... then wait a few seconds and there will be a little gate. ( any end of the map is suitable but the won with the beach view works all the time ) u must crouch into the gate then you are invisible. so one can see you there and u can shoot them.

Chuckleluck
Chuckleluck
74 posts
Nomad

I came up with some awesome ideas for games in MW2 like Race and Baggage Claim, although I haven't tried either of them yet. Anybody wanna own at MW2 with me on Xbox LIVE? If so I'm Chuckleluck79. Just send me a friend request that includes the message "ArmorGames forum".

Minicooper
Minicooper
126 posts
Nomad

@Chuckleluck

Added you my name is The Upper dog, everyone else can add me if they want, im kidda friendless on xbox live

Chuckleluck
Chuckleluck
74 posts
Nomad

Done. Sorry I didn't play with you, I kept trying to join but each time the game was full.

Pau11Wa11
Pau11Wa11
527 posts
Nomad

this game is tight but that javlin glitch is so stupid

FlyinHawaiin
FlyinHawaiin
111 posts
Nomad

this game is tight but that javlin glitch is so stupid

Infinity Ward patched it, so there's no more javelin/stinger glitch
ArandomGuy
ArandomGuy
5 posts
Nomad

this is the best game in the world
I'm so pissed it didn't win game of the year at the video game awards

FlyinHawaiin
FlyinHawaiin
111 posts
Nomad

this is the best game in the world
I'm so pissed it didn't win game of the year at the video game awards

I agree with you man, Uncharted 2 shouldn't have won it, mw2 all the way
TheTerminator
TheTerminator
174 posts
Nomad

Lol what in the world is Uncharted 2? Oh yea its that sequel to uncharted xD. Not but really MW2 is the best game I have ever seen, amazing graphics, programming, gameplay, options, multiplayer. It's a real role model for game developers. Idk how it did not win best game of the year....that was probably rigged. We should all band together and form a widespread Armorgames protest, lol.

FlyinHawaiin
FlyinHawaiin
111 posts
Nomad

lol that's wierd, some kind of loading glitch or something idk
but your right, mw2 should've been game of the year, or atleast xbox 360 game of the year

Thomas1st2
Thomas1st2
1,943 posts
Peasant

Afghan glitch Go to the top where you snipe by the big plane jump off and try and get on the plane end useully pepole who are'nt sniping never see you easy way to do it My class

Scar-H: FMJ, Heartbeat Sensor, Perks: Commando Pro, Bling Pro, And Bloodline Pro

My Killstreak is: 6 Killstreak Attack Helicopter, 11 Killstreak AC-130 Gunner, 25 Killstreak Nuke

Showing 1-15 of 1600