Forums

ForumsGame Walkthroughs

Help with Amateur Surgeon Christmas

Posted Dec 12, '09 at 9:28am

Agent_AAS

Agent_AAS

1,184 posts

Could someone please help me in this game? I can't pass the level where u have to cure the "???" guy. So, in the part we have to kill some ants that are walking in her heart, I can't kill these insects! I would appreciate your help!

Posted Dec 12, '09 at 8:27pm

trayzrulz

trayzrulz

475 posts

If I remember correctly, you need to use the tazer on the ants (I think it is number 9).  Try to not miss, but if you do taze him again to get 5 life, and then immediately use the pain relief method to keep him alive.  Please note that later in the game you will have to deal with scorpions, and those you use the bone saw on.  I know...it gets confusing!

Posted Dec 12, '09 at 8:31pm

HaSaSSin

HaSaSSin

820 posts

What about the beginning how that elf and hes got like, a wire in him?
how the hell do you get it out?

Posted Dec 12, '09 at 8:33pm

trayzrulz

trayzrulz

475 posts

Let's see if I can remember... please excuse me if I am wrong.  I beat it a couple days ago.  I think you taze the wire.  Then you use the knife around the dotted yellow dashes around it.  Then, you can pull the wire out.  There are also bulbs in his stomach that you need to cut and pull out (I do not know if that needs to be done prior the pulling of the wire or not).

Posted Dec 12, '09 at 9:17pm

trayzrulz

trayzrulz

475 posts

Ok... replayed.  Taze the wire.  Then spots appear.  Cut them.  Then cut around the bulbs.  Then take out the bulbs.  Then sow up and heal all the cuts.  Then you get sent in the heart.  Use the knife to cut the bulb mess out.  Then get rid of the fire by sucking up blood and then use that liquid at the base of the fire.  You will probably need to heal the guy a bit.  Once the heart area is healed and you return to the stomach, you can pull out the wire and finish the level.

Posted Dec 13, '09 at 8:40am

Agent_AAS

Agent_AAS

1,184 posts

OK trayzrulz, thanks for your AWESOME FULL help! Gonna see if it works!

Posted Dec 13, '09 at 8:50am

Agent_AAS

Agent_AAS

1,184 posts

YAY! It worked! And I finished the level with 3 sec left (woot!). I would never finish it without your help trayzrulz! Thanks again!

Posted Dec 18, '09 at 8:19am

Nateev11

Nateev11

7 posts

oh cool thnx for guide

Posted Dec 18, '09 at 9:07am

Thomas1st2

Thomas1st2

352 posts

Tryazrulz thanks for the help we all aprecsheate it :D

Posted Dec 20, '09 at 4:02am

Doombreed

Doombreed

362 posts

What about minser? i can't heal him!(OH i forgot...thanks trayzrulz)

Reply to Help with Amateur Surgeon Christmas

You must be logged in to post a reply!