Forums

ForumsSupport Forum

Is

Thread Locked

Posted Jan 18, '08 at 5:19pm

Myth

Myth

7 posts

There are a few games that aren't really suited for everyone (e.g. The Classroom).

Should we add an age rating to the game or a sign saying "mature" to them?

Or scrap the idea?

Posted Jan 18, '08 at 5:37pm

NoNameC68

NoNameC68

5,071 posts

Knight

The Classroom would probaly fit along the lines of 13+. Which to have an acount on ArmorGames you need to be 13+. Realy there are no mature games on ArmorGames and I doubt there ever will be.

Posted Jan 18, '08 at 5:53pm

nqkoi1

nqkoi1

427 posts

What exactly do you find abusive in The Classroom.Its one of the most childish games on here.

Posted Jan 18, '08 at 6:09pm

SeoMX

SeoMX

87 posts

Well I think Myth is right, games should have an age rating because some games are violent, although there are no mature games here in ArmorGames.
I think the classroom should have the 13+ , it isn't violent or anything but the concept of cheating and they sometimes threaten about shooting or killing, and Some Kids can consider doing what they see in the game!

Posted Jan 18, '08 at 6:23pm

nqkoi1

nqkoi1

427 posts

Those are moving dots I doubt that someone who isnt already broken(mentaly) can be broken by that.Plus the whole site has a 13+.

Posted Jan 18, '08 at 6:32pm

chiliad_nodi

chiliad_nodi

648 posts

I think that age rating is inapropriate, if people lived in the video game only while playing it. Unfortunatly, most do not get that. I think that it should be parents who decide. But based on that one thing. Not the fact that they don't like the site.

Posted Jan 18, '08 at 8:57pm

slayerboy999

slayerboy999

40 posts

It's a pretty common thing for kids below 13 to sign up for games without their parents knowing it, either there's no way of checking if they're of age or no one really takes the time to check.

Posted Jan 18, '08 at 8:59pm

slayerboy999

slayerboy999

40 posts

Sorry for double post, but I think Dark Cut is a little near mature rating. Also, no one really cares anymore, you see 9 year-olds playing CS and whatnot. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Posted Jan 19, '08 at 2:58am

lonewolf537

lonewolf537

149 posts

meh, i say leave it the way it is, there are only pg-pg13 games on this site anyway. cept maybe last stand.

Posted Jan 19, '08 at 3:13pm

Green12324

Green12324

4,092 posts

I think that there should be warnings on the few gamse that are a bit more mature, dark cut has a warning. The rating shouldn't prevent you from playing it though.