ForumsSupport ForumIs

29 12167
Myth
Myth
6 posts
Nomad

There are a few games that aren't really suited for everyone (e.g. The Classroom).

Should we add an age rating to the game or a sign saying "mature" to them?

Or scrap the idea?

• 29 Replies
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,045 posts
Shepherd

The Classroom would probaly fit along the lines of 13+. Which to have an acount on ArmorGames you need to be 13+. Realy there are no mature games on ArmorGames and I doubt there ever will be.

nqkoi1
nqkoi1
382 posts
Nomad

What exactly do you find abusive in The Classroom.Its one of the most childish games on here.

SeoMX
SeoMX
89 posts
Nomad

Well I think Myth is right, games should have an age rating because some games are violent, although there are no mature games here in ArmorGames.
I think the classroom should have the 13+ , it isn't violent or anything but the concept of cheating and they sometimes threaten about shooting or killing, and Some Kids can consider doing what they see in the game!

nqkoi1
nqkoi1
382 posts
Nomad

Those are moving dots I doubt that someone who isnt already broken(mentaly) can be broken by that.Plus the whole site has a 13+.

chiliad_nodi
chiliad_nodi
638 posts
Peasant

I think that age rating is inapropriate, if people lived in the video game only while playing it. Unfortunatly, most do not get that. I think that it should be parents who decide. But based on that one thing. Not the fact that they don't like the site.

slayerboy999
slayerboy999
34 posts
Nomad

It's a pretty common thing for kids below 13 to sign up for games without their parents knowing it, either there's no way of checking if they're of age or no one really takes the time to check.

slayerboy999
slayerboy999
34 posts
Nomad

Sorry for double post, but I think Dark Cut is a little near mature rating. Also, no one really cares anymore, you see 9 year-olds playing CS and whatnot. Correct me if I'm wrong.

lonewolf537
lonewolf537
145 posts
Nomad

meh, i say leave it the way it is, there are only pg-pg13 games on this site anyway. cept maybe last stand.

Green12324
Green12324
4,099 posts
Peasant

I think that there should be warnings on the few gamse that are a bit more mature, dark cut has a warning. The rating shouldn't prevent you from playing it though.

Myth
Myth
6 posts
Nomad

I'm not saying it should be like a barrier. But a warning would be best.

And wouldn't the 13+ thing be pretty useless if children lie about their age?

spygirl
spygirl
124 posts
Nomad

they should let kids 13 and youger go on this site because there are a lot of fun games to play but they should add a warning to each game so the kids know tht they arent supposed to play because its violent bloody,etc.

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

I think that if age ratings were applied, it would start to be a lot like other sites.

Plus, as far as the age 13 or younger part, they are not allowed on the site because of the interactiveness of it. Not because of the types of games.

Doomy123
Doomy123
125 posts
Nomad

Yeah kids thirteen or older arne't allowed because of the fact that they can talk to other people about stuff that they aren't supposed to be talking about.

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,204 posts
Farmer

that would make people go blind Eshploded, unless it was a dark red, then it wouldn't be so bad, anyway I agree with the +13 on it, and like most stuff, it's the kids choice to play the game unless it doesn't have a warning, it's their fault for playing something they were warned was graphic.

moneychoker
moneychoker
74 posts
Nomad

haha i agree with eshploded. It would surely get their attention! =D

Showing 1-15 of 29