ForumsGamesArcuz General Discussion

205 205040
DSM
DSM
1,303 posts
Nomad

What lvl are you? And did anyone finished the game?
I am only lvl 9, and i am in chapter 2.

• 205 Replies
zingaro
zingaro
1 posts
Nomad

i'm level 14, chapter 3.
i use falchion, pure strength at first but now investing some points on agility and constitution since the higher level monsters' attacks are too strong, sometimes 2 hits and i'm already dead.

my stat now:
http://img8.imageshack.us/img8/1571/arcuz01.jpg

guaplei
guaplei
6 posts
Shepherd

i am lvl 10 and chapter 2
my stats is based on constitusion and strengh

quickshift
quickshift
349 posts
Nomad

I'm on chapter 3 and only level 12

IceDrakeknight
IceDrakeknight
348 posts
Farmer

Well the point is that someone have to write a walkthrough for someone who had already beaten the game. Besides there may be riddles and obstacles that needed to be solved in an easy way

Dannydaninja
Dannydaninja
948 posts
Nomad

Just started... got a tiny bit bored, Sorry but 2 other really good games are out right now, Toxie Radd 2 and Back2Back... maybe when i get bored of those games i'll come back to Arcuz and see what all the fuss it about... I'm only a level 2 ROFL

superpickle
superpickle
689 posts
Peasant

I'm sorry but this game is too hard; the monsters you come up against in chapter II are almost impossible to defeat! How can you do it? Also, I've glitched where that I'm going really slowly all the time even though i dont have a higher encumberence thingy than my strength. Help??

DSM
DSM
1,303 posts
Nomad

I am allready lvl 14 and in chapter 3
It actully realy easy.

If you are in lvl 10-12, then just go to the main quest. when you done with it, you allready gained 1-2 lvl ups. from that point it easy

emrecicek
emrecicek
1 posts
Peasant

Which weapon type is best guys? axe, scimitars or swords? (consider special attack as well, i think sword's special attack is a little bit weak while scimitar's special is amazing)

DSM
DSM
1,303 posts
Nomad

Which weapon type is best guys? axe, scimitars or swords?

i dont know which one is best, but all i know is, that you get a lvl 17 scimitar, with hight level magic, in chapter 3.
nozo_ito
nozo_ito
266 posts
Farmer

I agree the game is too hard, you need to spent a lot of time killing random monsters instead of doing quests, because without the items and levels finishing these quests is impossible.

It's fit to be an mmorpg, but not a flash game.

mnobodeddd
mnobodeddd
392 posts
Nomad

It's a real good adventure game where you fight monsters. Pretty good. Oh yah i don't know what level i am but i'm still in chapter 2. I need to defeat the trolls and get back the girl's teddy bear. Why would somebody even risk their life just to get a teddy bear?!?!? It's just a taddybear you can get some 5x the size of her's these days! It's not worth it!

Nume
Nume
362 posts
Nomad

Heh its a pretty addictive game. I've spent like the entire last couple days playing it (not really but a lot of time :P) and now I'm just stuck on the last boss. I'm lvl 34 with all my gear being basically amazing with at least 4-5 attributes each with a few lvl 4s on each, and I still have lost to the final boss 5 times lol. He's like insane... I get him to like 15 percent every time then lose heh. Has anyone else gotten to him and/or beaten him? I dont know if a'm doing something wrong but but I dont want to describe it too much bc it would spoil it for ppl who havent been there :P.

Furnace1717
Furnace1717
5 posts
Farmer

Anyone have tips on composing? I bought a new sword and tried composing two, level 2 earth stones and a Stone Of Blessing with it and got nothing. Same results with some accessories.

EnterOrion
EnterOrion
4,223 posts
Nomad

Anyone have tips on composing? I bought a new sword and tried composing two, level 2 earth stones and a Stone Of Blessing with it and got nothing. Same results with some accessories.

You need it at Level one before you get Level two. I had the same problem.
Nume
Nume
362 posts
Nomad

Did you have the rank 1 of whatever you were trying to compose first? You have to add 1 rank only, it wont work if you try to add 2. The first rank just takes 2 smaller stone and 1 stone of blessing. If you look at the question mark thingy in the comp screen it shows you what stones you need for each attribute, so yeah if you want to add a new attribute you have to do the rank 1, then 2, and so on.

Showing 1-15 of 205