ForumsGamesArcuz General Discussion

205 205045
DSM
DSM
1,303 posts
Nomad

What lvl are you? And did anyone finished the game?
I am only lvl 9, and i am in chapter 2.

• 205 Replies
Furnace1717
Furnace1717
5 posts
Farmer

Okay, thanks! I didn't realize it was a progression.

SilentQ
SilentQ
601 posts
Nomad

I ragequitted. Not due to the hardness of the game, but because it was annoying. It never really goes in depth about composing, so I tried to enchant my Assassin (with lvl 3 poison) with Thunder, thinking they would stack. They didn't. While leaving the weapon still in the composing screen, I saved and quit game, without picking it back up. I then left for 2-3 mins, and my Assassin was gone. I'm still annoyed. Don't think I'll be playing it again.

mnobodeddd
mnobodeddd
392 posts
Nomad

...it.....is.....funfunfunfunfunfunfunfunfunfunfunfunfunfunfunfunfunfunfunfunfunfunfunfunfunfunfunfunfunfunfunfunfunfunfunfunfunfunfunfunfunfunfunfunfunfunfunfunfunfunfunfunfunfunfunfunfunfunfunfunfun

zippy9z2
zippy9z2
125 posts
Nomad

I'm chapter 2, level 6.
Does anyone know how to get to the silent hill? I cant beat one lvl 7 wolf in a group of them but i can beat the rest.

SilentQ
SilentQ
601 posts
Nomad

If your fighting that wolf back, then you're already at Silent Hill. To beat that one lvl 7 wolf, I suggest composing your stuff with lots of Defense Bonuses. Also, get the Thunder composition on your weapon, because it has a chance to stun him, so you get extra hits in.

DSM
DSM
1,303 posts
Nomad

Does anyone know how to get to the silent hill? I cant beat one lvl 7 wolf in a group of them but i can beat the rest.

it because it a boss. if you kill it. it give you the teddy bear and you complete the mission. i recomand, that you get many potions, as many as posible. and there is a strategy i used to beat him. you need to jump and attack, jump and attack... this way you avoid hes attack.
zippy9z2
zippy9z2
125 posts
Nomad

okay thanks

Dannydaninja
Dannydaninja
948 posts
Nomad

Wewt! I am now playing Arcuz again and i played for like 20 Mins and i'm already a Level 6 on Chapter II!! (That's good right? For 20min i mean??)

I did the "Bet Between Two Men Quest"

And now i need to do the Silent Hill Teddy one and then the Orc North Forest thing... so yah i'm gonna play it for like 4 Hours tommorrow Lolz.

Gergeshwan
Gergeshwan
8 posts
Nomad

I actually enjoy the difficulty. Although a difficulty option would have been nice for players that don't appreciate it. I always like games that are difficult as long as it isn't to the point of frustrating, which I don't think Arcuz is.

DSM
DSM
1,303 posts
Nomad

I actually enjoy the difficulty.

me to, i also like it. it not to easy and it not to hard.
AuralMan
AuralMan
5 posts
Nomad

I agree the game is too hard, you need to spent a lot of time killing random monsters instead of doing quests, because without the items and levels finishing these quests is impossible.

It's fit to be an mmorpg, but not a flash game.

Lol! It's a flash rpg though!!!
zippy9z2
zippy9z2
125 posts
Nomad

i agree, it's not like some games where you can kill all the bosses without training at all. you have to spend time on it!

nozo_ito
nozo_ito
266 posts
Farmer

As I've said this is the reason why the game has a bad rating. If I feel like I have time to play for a few hours I'd rather play my Magic Gladiator, that is in an mmorpg not a flash game.

It just doesn't fit. I think strategic adventure games (such as Tower of the Sorceror) are the only such that kill-some-mobs gameplay is acceptable, since it is part of the puzzle. Monsters does not respawn in these games.

In Arcuz it's just like another mmo that you can kill unlimited number of mobs and get random items in the process, which I do not appreciate, as this is a flash game.

Nume
Nume
362 posts
Nomad

Blegh its just an rpg. There are many many many rpgs out there, including many flash rpgs. They all have random mobs to kill and lvls and items to get. Thats kinda what rpgs do lol. If you dont want to do that, then you probably should just avoid the genre :P. The reason its rating isnt too high is probably much more related simply to the difficulty and people having trouble getting started.

Bloodshadow
Bloodshadow
66 posts
Nomad

such as Tower of the Sorceror

Wow... I can't believe that someone actually knows about the game Tower of the Sorceror... You don't know how this one little game has evolved in China... There are like, literally [/b]hundreds[b] of different versions of this game, nearly all made in RPG Maker XP.

Back on topic... There isn't really an effective place to get crystals and stones, right? The spawns in the magic shop were too random. I had to exit and reenter the town for about fifty times, just to get that Air Crystal and Water Crystal, so my Blade can get some Thunder damage.

BTW... Maybe this is counted as cheating. But I've copy-pasted the .sol save file of the game. Whenever my composition fails, I just overwrite the save file with the older one XD
Showing 16-30 of 205