ForumsGamesArcuz General Discussion

205 204901
DSM
DSM
1,303 posts
Nomad

What lvl are you? And did anyone finished the game?
I am only lvl 9, and i am in chapter 2.

• 205 Replies
pwngr1nd3r
pwngr1nd3r
4 posts
Nomad

Back on topic... There isn't really an effective place to get crystals and stones, right?

There is a trick to get alot of stones without grinding mobs, if you have lots of cash to spare. The potion lady sells crystals and sometimes stones, just close and re-open the trading window and she restocks crystals and stones, but not anything else :P

You need to leave and re-enter the village to make her sell some crystals to begin with though...
DSM
DSM
1,303 posts
Nomad

i just lost my best magic sword ever, and all my crystals and stones i saved it first, then i made my sword lvl 4 fire damage. then i forgot to save, and when i come back, all was lost

TomPunch
TomPunch
3 posts
Nomad

Can someone please tell me how to unlock chapter 4?

I have been stuck on chapter 3 for a couple days now. I have done all the quests and don't know what else to do. Can someone help me please?

DSM
DSM
1,303 posts
Nomad

I have been stuck on chapter 3 for a couple days now. I have done all the quests and don't know what else to do. Can someone help me please?

are you sure you have done all the quests? i thing the last quest is to get news, from the little girls parrents. If you have done that, then you will go to chapter 4.
yonkid
yonkid
149 posts
Nomad

This is a very hard game. Period.

Lobosque
Lobosque
2 posts
Nomad

Someone ever found a gold chest? The item inside was good?

caligula_
caligula_
12 posts
Nomad

Lvl 17 chpt 3 optional mission: on Agame.com: I beat all of the lvl 15 and 17 wolves, but there are some green ones that are called "???" and have no hp: they're invincible, I'm trapped in the room, is there any way to kill them? I had this prob before, and I came back to the ??? monsters after leveling a few times and they became regular (but higher lvl) monsters. Also this is a good game, but it should be polished a bit cuz there r a few glitches: hitting monsters into the wall, and poison remains after killing.

caligula_
caligula_
12 posts
Nomad

My opinion on stats: only strength is necessary, I've beaten everything with only strength, and dmg from monsters isn't a prob, just jump, and they won't hit u, they will once every 15 hits or so, but then use a potion. As for wpns, I started with the scimitar, but r there any benefits from it compared to axe?

caligula_
caligula_
12 posts
Nomad

I had to teleport to the home town, wasted the time spent killing 30 wolves/slimes!!! because of the invincible glitch.

Zalatar
Zalatar
10 posts
Shepherd

I found going pure agility helps really helps when you hit higher up, whatever i lose in attack is made up by my weapons

caligula_
caligula_
12 posts
Nomad

what lvl r u? At least for my lvl: 17, I find that def/ block is unneccesary: the logic is: if the enemies atk don't do much dmg (full agi) u can survive, but the goal is to win not survive: so u need full atk: that way you do dmg quickly: you kill the enemy, thereby accomplishing ur goal, and don't get killed either: you can jump atk when surrounded, and if neccessary use whirlwind, when there are only 2/3 monsters u don't even have 2 jump: just back away and keep them all on the same side, or switch which side you atk every atk (wow that's a long sentence).

caligula_
caligula_
12 posts
Nomad

does any1 else get the ??? monster prob. or is it just on agame.com?

TomPunch
TomPunch
3 posts
Nomad

are you sure you have done all the quests? i thing the last quest is to get news, from the little girls parrents. If you have done that, then you will go to chapter 4.

Where do I get this quest? The girls parents are not in the town, are they?
Gergeshwan
Gergeshwan
8 posts
Nomad

does any1 else get the ??? monster prob. or is it just on agame.com?

What you're referring to simply means the monster is too high leveled. For example, I believe those wolves are level 23. If your level is several levels below the monster, it doesn't even display the monster's level and health. Try again in a level or to, and it should work.
Jerryrpg
Jerryrpg
384 posts
Nomad

Someone ever found a gold chest? The item inside was good?

Yep. Found a lot of them. The items are decent. Sell around for about 300-800. I have found a green chest before though. It carried a very very very expensive armor. Sells for 1400. Not sellin it though lol.
Showing 31-45 of 205