ForumsGamesArcuz General Discussion

205 205022
DSM
DSM
1,303 posts
Nomad

What lvl are you? And did anyone finished the game?
I am only lvl 9, and i am in chapter 2.

• 205 Replies
DSM
DSM
1,303 posts
Nomad

There is many people that complaining about the game is hard, but i just restarted, and i am lvl 19 now. and i have killed all bosses until now, 2 lvls before i should. so the game isent that hard, if you do the right things.

im lvl 35 sword Ice lvl 4
my allaround crit rate is 70%

nice i also had a sword fire lvl 4, but now i have restarted. i am allready lvl 19.
Gergeshwan
Gergeshwan
8 posts
Nomad

I'm probably going to restart soon too. I'd like to build a more efficient character from the very beginning. But first one question. Does luck affect drop rates of good items? This time I went without it except for the +5 attribute skill and a couple scrolls, but I really got a bunch of useless junk most of the time.

DSM
DSM
1,303 posts
Nomad

Does luck affect drop rates of good items?

i thing it does. i have seen in the other arcuz thread and somebody wrote, that the luck effect the drop rate.
gyorokpeter
gyorokpeter
35 posts
Marquis

I don't see why the difficulty of this game is a problem. Whenever I die, I would walk the path from the village to the quest location (rather than using the town portal). This means my HP should be restored by killing low-level monsters on the way thanks to the "recover HP by killing monster" bonuses, and I possibly collect some useful items such as crystals/stones for compounding and potions. After a few attempts I get enough EXP for a level up and enough material to compound my items to make them better. As for item drops, you seem to have the same drop rate from level 1 slimes as from level 35 centaurs, so if you want to farm for something, just find a place with lots of monsters to kill and keep returning there. Another thing I love is the energy wave skill (the one that shoots 3 bolts). It can poison enemies and hit many of them at once. Poisoning also improves the usefulness of the recover HP/SP bonuses.

RebelPawn
RebelPawn
16 posts
Nomad

I've played through the game 3 times now, and I personally haven't found the game hard. I quite enjoy it, and never really found it too difficult. My first playthrough I didn't even use berserk, or holy light. Hardly used any potions, and didn't use any of the stat potions until the final boss. I've also written an extensive guide that I've posted on another site. I might get around to posting it here as well, but I'm not sure if I will.

Bloodshadow
Bloodshadow
66 posts
Nomad

Can you give a link to the guide you wrote?

Bloodshadow
Bloodshadow
66 posts
Nomad

http://gamershood.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19459

Is this the walkthrough you wrote?

leo99rules
leo99rules
2,765 posts
Nomad

finally finsihed the game

level:35

sword: level 4 thunder

crit rate:60%

DSM
DSM
1,303 posts
Nomad

i just found 4+ armor and then i compose it. and now i am imposible to kill

Bloodshadow
Bloodshadow
66 posts
Nomad

Has anyone found a green chest yet? I've been trying to, but no luck. They seem to be even rarer than gold chests.

But I assure you, there are no items of higher grade than gold. After finishing the game, I got bored and hacked the .sol save file a bit (don't ask me how because I didn't cheat at the game and I don't want anyone else to cheat); I've found that there are only three grades of items in the game (normal, blue, gold). And no matter how high your Luck and Drop Rate are, the rate of getting gold chests stay the same (I tried hacking my Luck to 50000, but still no luck finding green or even gold chests).

And no, green chests are not quest item chests. Quest items are in purple chests.

DSM
DSM
1,303 posts
Nomad

I finaly beated the game the boss was very easy. he did only about 100 damage each attack. here is my stats i beated him with.

lvl 35
sword-fire lvl 4
damage 694-767
defense 431+741
HP/SP 3165/725
Critical hit 50%
and my Drop rate is, over 50

Has anyone found a green chest yet? I've been trying to, but no luck. They seem to be even rarer than gold chests.

i only found 2 gold chest in whole game, and i didnt even used them, because their where low lvl
I will try to play alitle longer for complete more archivements, and hope find some gold chest/geen chest
UraniumMan92
UraniumMan92
13 posts
Nomad

Okay whoever reads this i need help with something: a good place to grind for EXP/Money and an easy way to get Stones of Sould and Blessing

UraniumMan92
UraniumMan92
13 posts
Nomad

Also I am probably level 18 by the time you anser this (im 17 now)

DSM
DSM
1,303 posts
Nomad

Okay whoever reads this i need help with something: a good place to grind for EXP/Money and an easy way to get Stones of Sould and Blessing

there many place to get exp and money, but it depend on how strong you are. If you are strong enought to kill lvl 19 or 21. i can show you a good place to get exp.
Bloodshadow
Bloodshadow
66 posts
Nomad

Anyone know what the second last "???" achievement is? The last achievement is to beat the final arena.

Showing 61-75 of 205