ForumsGamesArcuz General Discussion

205 205063
DSM
DSM
1,303 posts
Nomad

What lvl are you? And did anyone finished the game?
I am only lvl 9, and i am in chapter 2.

• 205 Replies
DSM
DSM
1,303 posts
Nomad

have anyone the achievement of 999 combos?
by the way, does anyone know a easy way to get it? i allways do about 250 combos, but then i get hitted.

gyorokpeter
gyorokpeter
35 posts
Marquis

You can try for 999 at the final boss. Get a poison weapon and keep using the 3-way magic wave on him. Each time the poison hits counts into your combo. All you have to do is keep running from him and using magic wave to renew the poison.

Bloodshadow
Bloodshadow
66 posts
Nomad

I've found it. The second last "???" achievement is to revive 99 times. The last "???" achievement is to beat the final arena.

jfailing
jfailing
5 posts
Nomad

just found a green chest! havent even found any gold ones yet - contained some boots, not even that great... weird

DSM
DSM
1,303 posts
Nomad

I've found it. The second last "???" achievement is to revive 99 times

revive by the Arch angel potion? or by dying and then revive in the town?
rolfw93
rolfw93
2 posts
Nomad

I am lvl 13 chapter 2...well,the only thing I dont like at this game is that you lvl up so hard

mwn3d
mwn3d
53 posts
Jester

im on the last battle trying to get better equipment. ive never learned a single spell.
http://img94.imageshack.us/img94/6581/arcuz.png

lighterfluid
lighterfluid
2 posts
Nomad

hey, what is the best way to get crystals?

Bloodshadow
Bloodshadow
66 posts
Nomad

just found a green chest! havent even found any gold ones yet - contained some boots, not even that great... weird

Did you take a screenshot of that green chest?

What level of item (+?) was it? What color (normal/blue/gold) was the item? How many composes did that item have? What bonuses did it have?
Can you tell me all the details about that item?
And where did you find it?

revive by the Arch angel potion? or by dying and then revive in the town?

I think it's dying then reviving. But I'm not sure...
DSM
DSM
1,303 posts
Nomad

by the way are you guys sure there is green chest item? because i tryed so hard to find one, but with no success.

im on the last battle trying to get better equipment. ive never learned a single spell.

it hard to survive without a spell, but it still posible and easy. But if you have hight drop rate. then you will be able to get gold fast. then try the merchant(i cant spell to it) he have good items. and only buy the items, that cost more then 10000 gold. this way you will get your stats boosted very fast.

I think it's dying then reviving. But I'm not sure.

ok thnaks
gyorokpeter
gyorokpeter
35 posts
Marquis

To anyone who wanted to see a green chest:
http://img294.imageshack.us/img294/1143/arcuzgreenchest.png

That was a golden item inside.

mwn3d
mwn3d
53 posts
Jester

That was a golden item inside.

must be a flash glitch. those chests on my screen look gold.
lighterfluid
lighterfluid
2 posts
Nomad

DSM
DSM
1,303 posts
Nomad

have items with a hight drop rate, and then kill some slimes. they will give you many crystal.
Bloodshadow
Bloodshadow
66 posts
Nomad

As I have said before, I hacked the .sol save file after I finished the game. I found out that the highest grade of item is gold; there are no green items.

And I've tried. No matter how high your Luck and Drop Rate are, the chances of getting blue/gold/green chests are the same.

Showing 76-90 of 205