ForumsGamesArcuz General Discussion

205 205055
DSM
DSM
1,303 posts
Nomad

What lvl are you? And did anyone finished the game?
I am only lvl 9, and i am in chapter 2.

• 205 Replies
Stickdude97
Stickdude97
93 posts
Nomad

What element do you guys think is the best? I think it might be Thunder, because stunning enemies can be very effective for getting more hits in, and then possibly stun them again. Also, it looks cooler than the other 3 :P

Galleonfleet
Galleonfleet
125 posts
Peasant

Just curious, how long did it take to load the first time you played it? ;D
It take too long for me...

Stickdude97
Stickdude97
93 posts
Nomad

The first time I played, my internet was being nice to me and it only took about 5-10 seconds to load.

mwn3d
mwn3d
53 posts
Jester

Stickdude,
i think the best is poison because you can poison an enemy and then run away and he will keep taking damage. its REALLY good for getting lots of hits in.

Stickdude97
Stickdude97
93 posts
Nomad

That's true, and it's probably more effective than Thunder. The thing is, it just isn't fun to do that D: It's more fun to beat people up while making thunders rain on them ^_^

Bloodshadow
Bloodshadow
66 posts
Nomad

There is a bug exploit with Poison. If you kill enemies with Poison, you get a LOT more EXP.

DSM
DSM
1,303 posts
Nomad

hmmm i thing fire is the best. when you have a weapon lvl 4 fire, then evry of your attack will make as much damage, as a critical attack. and if you have critical attack more then 50%, then it will double the damage. I made over 100000-200000 damage against lvl 33-35 monsters.

BigT82887
BigT82887
11 posts
Nomad

Very hard to get around and find different places... It is very much like the game Fate but in flash game form

Galleonfleet
Galleonfleet
125 posts
Peasant

Hmm... Maybe I should do with poison.
I've just got a new weapon and sold my lvl - 2 fire. DSM says fire is extremely good... But poison isn't so fun so I'll go with fire again.

Anyone disagree?

mwn3d
mwn3d
53 posts
Jester

i forgot about the XP exploit with poison. if you poison a guy and he dies from the poison (not you hitting him for the last time while hes poisoned) you get several times more XP. so maybe get poison till you level up and then go fire?

XMuteX
XMuteX
1 posts
Nomad

Poison is really good with training, but i personally like thunder for fighting. Once you get up to lvl 3 or 4 thunder, the monster you attack will be stunned, and will continue to be stunned, until you kill it. Very effective.

winwill
winwill
2 posts
Nomad

how to do the 'sky jump'?

winwill
winwill
2 posts
Nomad

what should i do with the sword which you get when you finish the mission collecting 3000 one i am using axe but i want to change to sword but that one is scim so...

mwn3d
mwn3d
53 posts
Jester

winwill
the sword you get for that quest is pretty crappy iirc. youre better off making your own. swords and blades (scimitars) are different. make sure you know which one youre using before you commit to it.

DSM
DSM
1,303 posts
Nomad

how to do the 'sky jump'?

by sky jump, do you mean double jump? You need to jump against a hight enemy, like centaur, orc and air enemies.
Showing 106-120 of 205