ForumsGamesArcuz General Discussion

205 205065
DSM
DSM
1,303 posts
Nomad

What lvl are you? And did anyone finished the game?
I am only lvl 9, and i am in chapter 2.

• 205 Replies
mnobodeddd
mnobodeddd
392 posts
Nomad

I gave up

admiral334
admiral334
95 posts
Blacksmith

I am level 35 and it is the highest level ever....i hope it can be even higher because i cannot seem to defeat the level 36 dual-head giant. If you have poison on your weapons... it only damage 3 on the giant. The giant has very high armor and turns my 500's to a 20. It has good health. I would try to create the highest defensive items there is by collecting earth stones and hopefully create even more block chance. Get the best weapon and combine poison with it. Its best that if there is poison, you can actually see the health and that you can dodge his attack and don't have to confront him too often. Getting a blade spin is the best skill against the dual-head giant because it doesn't flinch and attacks high.

DUAL-HEAD GIANT file:

ATTACKS-
Pounding: damage about 500 each... be careful.
Tri-Icicle Pound: a normal pound but with icicles dashing in 3 direction at you. Each icicle damage 300 each. they pop from the ground.
Circle-Icicle Pound: a normal pound but surround the giant with 2 layers of icicles. Each icicle damage about 300 each... I think.
Rapid Meteor: consecutive meteors coming at you.
I also think that the giant throws a ghost at you once it has 25% health. The ghost is just preventing you from attacking the giant. But be careful, the ghost is still deadly. I also think that its attack will be deadlier.

hope this help, because everyone will have to face this 2-headed giant. You need to know what you are facing at the end.

LowlyYin
LowlyYin
1 posts
Nomad

jeez that sounds hard im only lvl 4

Kurohami
Kurohami
91 posts
Peasant

I played this a while ago, but I think if you attacks him after he uses meteor, he is stunned, and his armor will fall very low, that's when you are supposed to be hit him hard. Also, after his health dropped to a certain point, he will go berserk, that's when he becomes really dangerous.

halligalli
halligalli
1 posts
Nomad

hmm, i'm lvl 33, got all quests done, but somehow i can't face the giant. The seal isn't disappearing. Is there some clue? Hope someone can help me

Deathdr0ne
Deathdr0ne
1 posts
Nomad

I beat this game along time ago it's not that hard when you face boss monsters stack up on Potions. It really helps plus jump a lot

armandaneshjoo
armandaneshjoo
19 posts
Peasant

Howester says:

Posted at 12:45pm on 8/6/2010

In my opinion this game takes all of the worst things from world of warcraft, and misses many of the best. There is a lot of time consuming grinding through monsters for very little reward, the game lacks level specific direction, it's far too easy to just wander around aimlessly and run into monsters that can one-hit you. Although a lot of work has obviously gone into it, the gameplay flows smoothly and the combat is very well done, but for me the game has substituted size for substance, and the gaming experience suffers for it. 6/10

IAmAce
IAmAce
196 posts
Peasant

both you and howester are wrong

anGkotzt
anGkotzt
65 posts
Nomad

i was lvl 11 on chapter 2

Faelice
Faelice
3 posts
Shepherd

I seem to be stuck on chapter 3 as well...I don't know what I'm doing wrong. I received 3 quests, (Chem Lesson, Flickering Ironstone, and Purpose of Saving) all of which I completed. I am now in the village and none of the villagers have any quests to give me. Those three quests were the only ones available. Am I supposed to go somewhere else? Is this a glitch? Thanks.

zergilicious
zergilicious
1 posts
Nomad

I finally beat the game. Pretty good rpg game for a flash game; it kind of reminds me of Diablo. The bad side to this game is that it requires a lot of grinding.

Soul99
Soul99
91 posts
Farmer

When i lvl up,i add a point in every stat,and for the point that remain i add it on the lower stat(i found a lot of tomes)!!!

Zalucki
Zalucki
67 posts
Nomad

@ faelice, be sure to check all around the whole village. Sometimes you will miss a villager or two. Other then that it may be just glitching.

Have about 23 hours of play time, and yet I have only found one gold item. Is their a trick too it? Or did the creators intentionally make it so you never complete the achievement?

Diltis
Diltis
48 posts
Farmer

well, I just love this game.. I play it for a long time and I'm seeing here that a lot of people need help..
as I play this game for a long time I am level 35 and have some experience with builds
here a image of my status
http://images.orkut.com/orkut/photos/OgAAABaXahXtH_yydcCoc48QhytbWRWOcBuahiKlRpVaPdfXAl_V87aWRCLiOLjmpvWDSx1evgzANR_Ds9H82fP2QfYAm1T1UOpkT-YJfO__1rc-PvdD7Z8VKNF7.jpg
I'd like to help you guys with anything
PS: sorry aout my english.. it isn't good at all -q

mcts369
mcts369
12 posts
Nomad

it's too difficult to play. i just give up

Showing 166-180 of 205