ForumsGamesArcuz General Discussion

205 205149
DSM
DSM
1,303 posts
Nomad

What lvl are you? And did anyone finished the game?
I am only lvl 9, and i am in chapter 2.

• 205 Replies
mwn3d
mwn3d
53 posts
Jester

every quest is pretty much the same. read the quest description and go where it tells you to go. then get to the pink highlighted space on the map and kill everything. then go back to the town and talk to whoever gave you the quest. at max level it should be easy.

mwn3d
mwn3d
53 posts
Jester

so i beat the two headed monster and it played the little video and put me back in the village. the quest isnt completed and i cant figure out anything else to do. whats up?

mnobodeddd
mnobodeddd
392 posts
Nomad

I gave up on the game. I just got bored and gave up.

DSM
DSM
1,303 posts
Nomad

so i beat the two headed monster and it played the little video and put me back in the village. the quest isnt completed and i cant figure out anything else to do. whats up?

you beated the game. Now you can see it in the achievements. It just give the chance to get all the other achievements.
mwn3d
mwn3d
53 posts
Jester

i thought something was supposed to open up in the village or something. and why doesnt it say that the last quest was completed?

DSM
DSM
1,303 posts
Nomad

i thought something was supposed to open up in the village or something. and why doesnt it say that the last quest was completed?

I dont know, I thing they just give the chance to kill the boss again, but you can see it in the achievements, that you completed the game.
mwn3d
mwn3d
53 posts
Jester

i went back to where the boss was and hes gone. i dunno....maybe i can just start over then. anti-climactic.

arthurnum
arthurnum
1 posts
Nomad

Axe of Brave +2 (Poison 1, Gold)

When Boss fall in enrage I use Attack pot. + Bers. pot. + Big Bang.
Boss take 950 poison dam. per tick.

Now, I improve/looking items.
http://img513.imageshack.us/img513/6163/arci.png

Co1980
Co1980
43 posts
Shepherd

you beated the game. Now you can see it in the achievements. It just give the chance to get all the other achievements.

I am so glad I looked at this forum! I think achievements should be extras and it is ridiculous to have you continue a game just because you MIGHT want to make them all.

A proper way to pull it off would be for the game to give you the ending sequence, giving you the feeling it is all over and the hero goes on to do something else, then return to the main menu and THERE give you the OPTION to play on for achievements.

Anyway, there is no way I am going through all the troubles of leveling up just for this.
DSM
DSM
1,303 posts
Nomad

A proper way to pull it off would be for the game to give you the ending sequence, giving you the feeling it is all over and the hero goes on to do something else, then return to the main menu and THERE give you the OPTION to play on for achievements.

I thing you missunderstood. When you beat the last boss, it give you a short ending movie. Then after that (if you want) then you can play the game again and try to get the achievements. The achievements is something extra that you can get if you want.
Zalatar
Zalatar
10 posts
Shepherd

Meh, i'm stuck in the abandoned mines there is no possible was to get to the purple

mwn3d
mwn3d
53 posts
Jester

Meh, i'm stuck in the abandoned mines there is no possible was to get to the purple

i had that problem too. there is a path thats blocked by text on the map. you have to look close.
mwn3d
mwn3d
53 posts
Jester

i got a screenshot for you.
http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/3016/abandonedmine.png
the way out is right under the "s" in "Forest".

Lashed
Lashed
1 posts
Nomad

I didn't know any better place to post this, but I got some really annoying bug. I was level 11 or 12 when I entered chapter 3, did the Quest where I had to save up to 3000 gold and so I got the "Assassin Blade". Then I logged out and some hours later I logged in, to see it has dissapeared. Tried to log out/in again but didn't work. Any chance on me getting my blade back?

Thanks in advance

Lashed

DSM
DSM
1,303 posts
Nomad

Then I logged out and some hours later I logged in, to see it has dissapeared.

can you explain how you logged out, because i may have the answer, why you lost the blade. you cant get the blade back. by the way, the blade isent that good, because you will find alot better weapon sooner in the game.
Showing 121-135 of 205