ForumsGamesArcuz General Discussion

205 204900
DSM
DSM
1,303 posts
Nomad

What lvl are you? And did anyone finished the game?
I am only lvl 9, and i am in chapter 2.

• 205 Replies
Giea_Prince
Giea_Prince
2 posts
Nomad

Alexipharmic cures poison

deaths234
deaths234
44 posts
Nomad

lvl 35

StormWingDelta
StormWingDelta
72 posts
Shepherd

Just wondering for those of you that found the save file for this game on your computer. Where did you look? I've never been able to find the files that flash games save to and I've looked in application data but there doesn't seem to be anything. Just wanting to know since I tend to lose my progress from time to time.

deaths234
deaths234
44 posts
Nomad

i beat the game a long time ago

Tylorian
Tylorian
3 posts
Nomad

Hi everyone, I recommend you add a lot of points to strength, like every point.
Skills I recommend max "holy light," "increase all attributes", "blade storm (requires hurricane 1 and 2)," then possibly "berserk" or "speed up" and you may use the remaining points on "big bang (requires energy wave and magic wave)" for another big damage item, or use the points on proficiency of ____ (I recommend you use the sword for it's medium speed and medium damage) and in the end you want your armor to be enchanted with "magic resistance, block rate, attack bonus, critical hit" and have your weapon with poison or shock (I prefer shock personally, because poison tends to do a low amount of damage for a short time on higher level monsters then you); I choose this set up because the final boss (two-headed ogre) requires large amount of damage, tip kill the end with "blade storm" and use "berserk, attack, defense potions" (bring 5 of each about), dodge his attacks until he stuns himself otherwise you'll take damage and do nearly no damage to him, when he's lower then half hp, he'll summon ghost and you want to use "blade storm with those 3 potions to kill them in one shot, or it's extremely annoying is much more difficult and his speed, attack damage or moves powers will "triple" so watch out.
PS. I feel like a nerd :P

Tylorian
Tylorian
3 posts
Nomad

PSS. Use large rejuvenation potions for him, no HP or SP ones, and bring about 40.

Tylorian
Tylorian
3 posts
Nomad

PSSS. bring about 10 archangel potions

Omar1995abc
Omar1995abc
1 posts
Nomad

what is critical hit?

Hazwan_1
Hazwan_1
1 posts
Nomad

hey is there any know how to compose weapon into having double attribute like a sword with attribute poison n thunder, i found this randomly when searching anna's doll but this sword is in level 1 n only have damage 45-50, i wanna know is there any way in composition to try to have double attribute just like this one here

Showing 196-204 of 205