bestgamer123
215 posts
Nomad

pirates of the carabien

Avrilicious
Avrilicious
525 posts
Peasant

Harry Potter all the way I love them movies I like the Pirates of the Carabien too but I guess I like magic better.

Avrilicious
Avrilicious
525 posts
Peasant

Well I think this is like spam you should say why you like it more too to make it less spam.

Grimlok
Grimlok
154 posts
Nomad

Harry Potter by far.

dogpup4
dogpup4
183 posts
Nomad

pirates of the caribbean! harry potters rubbish (except for potter puppet pals they rule) im not into all this magic and such
and pirates is funny harry potter isnt

madgamer012
madgamer012
729 posts
Nomad

Pirates of the Carribean
^^Funny and good
Harry Potter
^Rubbish, just plain ol' boring. The magic stuff just makes me want to go,"maybe i'll just watch a blank screen for an hour instead...". I find Harry potter to be almost as boring as homework in my mind.

zogenergy
zogenergy
39 posts
Nomad

iam not really sure cause they both have some great stories going on that it is hard to pick between them.

flamindonkey
flamindonkey
14 posts
Nomad

I prefer P.O.T.C

flamindonkey
flamindonkey
14 posts
Nomad

But harry p has funnier paradoys.Search Potter puppet pals on youtube

hohohoyahoo
hohohoyahoo
4 posts
Nomad

Harry Potter it has awesome books.

If this is a pool it would be like this

P.O.T.C= 4 votes 50%

Harry Potter= 4 votes 50%

Bratt02
Bratt02
402 posts
Shepherd

Well, Harry Potter does have many books, etc. But, I'm Pirates of the Carribean all the way! It's a good action, comedy, etc. type of movie! And, I agree with my buddy, madgamer012, Harrpy Potter is just plain old boring. I don't believe in magic, except... Well, anyway, movies that is all about with magic (Harry Potter) aren't my type! :P

funkychickn9
funkychickn9
22 posts
Farmer

i believe that pirates is better becuase i like the action, but potter has a better story line, potter has better books than pirates movies

Piebrain10
Piebrain10
25 posts
Nomad

Im going with Harry Potter. It has a good story line and always has exiting things to always keep you wondering while p.o.t.c.can get boring at sometimes especially the 3rd movie

opentotruth
opentotruth
473 posts
Peasant

pirates of the carrabien all the way

roxofrs123yo
roxofrs123yo
76 posts
Nomad

I HATE HArryPOtter or shoukld I say Harry Poopeter. He is sooo annoying. if U wanna know more, go to piratesoftheCarribean.com

Showing 1-15 of 74