ForumsGamesWhich game should i get for the PS2, Wii, and DSlite?

3 2248
zakkaz1
zakkaz1
278 posts
Nomad

I am gonna get 2 games on winter break, but i dont know what they are though. I was wondering if you all could give me some suggestion on which game i should get for which console.

• 3 Replies
caucasiafro
caucasiafro
338 posts
Nomad

San Andreas and FF10 are good PS2 games I would recommend. Zelda TP, mario galaxy are some of the best on the Wii. As the DS cant really help you there.
Those are just some of my favs.

FallenSky
FallenSky
1,816 posts
Peasant

You should specify what your looking for first.
(The kind of game)
On Ps2,every NIS game is a sure win if you like crazy limitless rpg/tactics.It's actually my favorite company,though now one ever seems to know it when I brag around about my level 732 saber kitty who did a 300K damage attack...*sigh*
NIS's most beautiful and masterful game: Phantom Brave
NIS's most randomly funny and stupid game: Makai Kingdom
My favorite Non-NIS game would definitely be shadow of the colossus, please get it, it's a piece of art...
-
On the Ds I'd suggest...ummm dunno I think Ds games completely lack substance, seeing as how the new megamanzeros can absolutely never surpass the two first ones on the Gba (lol...)
Same thing goes for fire emblem, isn't it quite flustering I've been owning a Ds that cost me 150$ and I'm way more on my advance Sp...
Now now, maybe you could give a chance to the new Castlevania; if it's half the game Aria of Sorrow was you'll still be having a lot of fun so hope still!
-
Now if you want any detailed info on anything I'm a video game expert, especially with playstation consoles so leave me a comment I have way more suggestions...these where just some of my favorites ^^
-
Always there, Fallen

hawkeye
hawkeye
243 posts
Nomad

It's your choice, but i say Wii.
Things you might wanna buy
Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess
Super Mario Galaxy
Wii fit
they rock