10 posts
Nomad

in this thread we give eachother hints and tips to help to beat this game

• 259 Replies
xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

wich weapon is better? blade, sword or axe?

Thomas1st2
Thomas1st2
1,943 posts
Peasant

^ The Axe is better more damage

Someone help me when you must comprase with Susan I do it but nothing happens after help?

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

sorry, i has a connectingproblen and now is the same question doubled. that is no spam.

DSM
DSM
1,303 posts
Nomad

I recomand blade, since you get a mission, and when you complete it. you get a blade named 2+assasin. it is lvl 17 blade with amazing damage and magic.
looo0p
looo0p
5 posts
Nomad

well i would like to know how to get money easily and how to work composition

looo0p
looo0p
5 posts
Nomad

looo0p
looo0p
5 posts
Nomad

leo99rules
leo99rules
2,765 posts
Nomad

to start off axe but as you develop you will find that the blade is better because of its constant hitting and more chance of crit hits

DSM
DSM
1,303 posts
Nomad

why did you make tripleposts?

by the way, there are many ways to get money. it all deppend on what lvl you are.
Tshingis
Tshingis
12 posts
Peasant

Am I able to enchant an already enchanted Item? And does anyone have some recipes for the composition device? I tried to enchant my blade (already enchanted) with three "Stones of Holy" but nothing happened.

2good2beture
2good2beture
29 posts
Nomad

the game is fun and hato start off axe but as you develop you will find that the blade is better because of its constant hitting and ed and other stuff

SilentQ
SilentQ
601 posts
Nomad

[quote=Am I able to enchant an already enchanted Item? And does anyone have some recipes for the composition device? I tried to enchant my blade (already enchanted) with three "Stones of Holy" but nothing happened.[/quote]

When you go to compose, click the little "?" down near the bottom. That will really help you, methinks.

On a side note, has anybody actually completed the whole game yet?

campanaxxi
campanaxxi
1 posts
Nomad

how to compose with medium stones?

DSM
DSM
1,303 posts
Nomad

Am I able to enchant an already enchanted Item? And does anyone have some recipes for the composition device? I tried to enchant my blade (already enchanted) with three "Stones of Holy" but nothing happened.

it doesent work that way. there is elements. fire, air, water(ice), earth. every element need it own stone. there also the 5th element. it is lighting, but you can only create it, by using Fire and air(i thing). to create fire element weapon, you need 2 fire stones. to create air, you need 2 air stones....

befor you can create any kind of element, you also need a special stones(cant remember what its name is)

by the way, you have to enchant it to lvl 1, before you can create it to lvl 2. even if you use hight lvl stones. you stil cant. (you need to create it to lvl 1 first)
Showing 1-15 of 259