10 posts
Nomad

in this thread we give eachother hints and tips to help to beat this game

• 259 Replies
Bloodshadow
Bloodshadow
66 posts
Nomad

Combining four Large Rejuvenation Potions will give you a Large Potion of Archangel. However, if you try to compose four Small Rejuvenation Potion, you do not get a Small Potion of Archangel. Also, if you try to compose two Small Potions of Archangel, you do not get a Medium Potion of Archangel. This is strange...

DSM
DSM
1,303 posts
Nomad

Combining four Large Rejuvenation Potions will give you a Large Potion of Archangel.

but there is only room for 3
Gergeshwan
Gergeshwan
8 posts
Nomad

While I can't say I've tried it, there are definitely 4 composing slots. 3 on the outside and the one in the middle.

DSM
DSM
1,303 posts
Nomad

what is diffrent between large potion archangel and small potion archangel?

there are definitely 4 composing slots. 3 on the outside and the one in the middle.

i forgot the middle one ^^
Reton8
Reton8
3,173 posts
King

I just wanted to say thanks Flagon for answering my question.
Also the strategy guide from Meonis at gamershood was nice.

Bloodshadow
Bloodshadow
66 posts
Nomad

Anyone have found a green chest yet? I've been trying to find one, but no success.

If anyone found a green chest, please take a screenshot, and tell me what's inside.

Xylan
Xylan
10 posts
Farmer

Anyone have found a green chest yet? I've been trying to find one, but no success.

Green chests are drops from "bosses". They contain the quest item you're after.
Reton8
Reton8
3,173 posts
King

I found that it helps to make a set of "drop armor" (armor that has +drop on as many items in the set as you can possibly add it to).

You can farm the slimes and other enemies that are easy to kill (one shot or 2 shot enemies) to gain back all the crystals and gems you've lost and you might even pick up some tomes in the process. It seems like the lvl. 1 and lvl. 5 slimes tend to drop a lot of tomes and gems compared to other enemies (but I could be wrong).

Then when you want to upgrade to a better set of "drop armor" you start composing +drop on the better set of armor and slowly start replacing stuff in your initial +drop set. This way you can farm on higher enemies.

I know they say its hard to find gold chests but with my +100 combined drop rate I've found 4 gold chests.

DSM
DSM
1,303 posts
Nomad

I just got to lvl 35 and i have 3 or 4 small portion of archangel and 2 large potions of arch angels (is that enought to kill the last boss?)
my damage is about 700-800 something like that. Should it be higher or is it ok?

I know they say its hard to find gold chests but with my +100 combined drop rate I've found 4 gold chests.

i only got about +55 or 65 cant remember, and i only found 2 gold chest
Sjoerdje
Sjoerdje
1 posts
Nomad

I'm at chapter 4 now almost starting the Gran's effort quest, but before i do I have a small question about it. Can anyone tell me with certainty if the shield you compose for him will have to be turned in or that you can keep it? Cause if it's the latter, wouldn't it be better to upgrade your own shield and with that make it way better?

Thanks in advance for answering.

ZombiWalker24
ZombiWalker24
8 posts
Shepherd

you keep the shield you make, so yes it makes sense to use the best shield you can, then use it yourself after completing the quest

Reton8
Reton8
3,173 posts
King

Some of my armor disappeared. I double clicked it in the storage bin then something messed up and it stayed in the bin instead of going to my inventory. Then when I closed off all the inventory windows it and looked again it was gone. Not on me, in the storage bin or any inventory.

Bloodshadow
Bloodshadow
66 posts
Nomad

Green chests are drops from "bosses". They contain the quest item you're after.

No, that is not true. Quest item drops are from purple chests, not green. I've heard someone say he found a green chest. In another place, I think I've heard that green chests contain gold items with even more bonuses.
Bloodshadow
Bloodshadow
66 posts
Nomad

By the way, I just found out. The last achievement (marked ???) is to beat the final arena.

kuraikane
kuraikane
201 posts
Nomad

Do any of you know how to beat Gran's effort in chapter 4?
I can't seem to beat it.
When I combined a small earth gem and a small wind gem I got a lv.0 chance of block, not a lv.1 Then I thought, Oh well to get it to lv.1 I'll use two medium gems, but that didn't work. Then I used another 2 small gems and that didn't work either! So, can anybody help me with this dilema?

Showing 91-105 of 259