10 posts
Nomad

in this thread we give eachother hints and tips to help to beat this game

• 259 Replies
Occasionalgamer
Occasionalgamer
2 posts
Nomad

composing doesn't worth before you got the highest level of weapon and armors (lvl 31 onwards).

my stats:

level 35
hit pts 2310
sp 449
armor259
magic resist 30%

str 99
damage 548-608 (sword)
agility 42
def 259 + 423
block 11+4
cons57
2310/449
luck50
57%

pretty ordinary stats but killed the boss in second try...
wasn't too hard...
basically just wait for him finishing his combos. I used the lvl3 magic wave with thunder(it works when dealing with the ghost in boss 2nd stage, since you can keep running and it recharges quite quickly, and when your hurricane is still in charging status) and
of course the highest hurricane and bladestorm for the 2 head giant.

DSM
DSM
1,303 posts
Nomad

composing doesn't worth before you got the highest level of weapon and armors (lvl 31 onwards).

i found a lvl 21 +4 armor and it was better then any other armors i tryed in higher lvls, so it not allways bad idea to compose them.
Blitzz
Blitzz
39 posts
Nomad

No, that is not true. Quest item drops are from purple chests, not green. I've heard someone say he found a green chest. In another place, I think I've heard that green chests contain gold items with even more bonuses.[quote]

yeah he's right but i know green chests drop composed items not yellow ones thats from well yellow chest and it is extreamly rare to find one yellow chest ive only found 1 from the start to eh end

Occasionalgamer
Occasionalgamer
2 posts
Nomad

[/quote]i found a lvl 21 +4 armor and it was better then any other armors i tryed in higher lvls, so it not allways bad idea to compose them.[quote]

haven't seen a +4 yet!

UraniumMan92
UraniumMan92
13 posts
Nomad

Hey guys im chapter 3 and by the time some one answers this ill probably Level 18 (im currently level 16) and i need an easy way to get 2 things: Money and stones of blessing any one got any ideas?

kuraikane
kuraikane
201 posts
Nomad

To get money and stones of blessing you just have to boost you drop rate with some armor and then just go fight the low-level slimes and wolves. You might not get any experience, but if you do this for about about 20-30 minutes you'll have a lot more money.

aknerd
aknerd
1,416 posts
Peasant

I agree with kurikane, but would add that you would benefit form buying the luck potion first. When I use this, I almost always get multiple blue crates, which are worth quite a bit more that the luck potion. I also get tons of crystals.

Reton8
Reton8
3,173 posts
King

You know if you play the full version of the game at http://funnaut.com/arcuz/index.html you van actually use real money (turned into mochicoins) to buy items, crystals, and tomes, etc. Kind of ruins the fun though.

Bloodshadow
Bloodshadow
66 posts
Nomad

I know about the full version at the official website. You cannot save if you don't have a MochiGame account, which is absolutely stupid.

Again, anyone found a green chest yet?
And if Potion of Luck works, I'm going to try it. Does multiple Luck Potion stack?

Bloodshadow
Bloodshadow
66 posts
Nomad

Geez, why can't you edit your posts in this forum? Me no like double posting.

Anyone know what the second last "???" achievement is? The last achievement is to beat the final arena.

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,507 posts
Jester

I hope the developers make a sequel of this game, mostly for redoing their strategies of how quests are run and fixing some action glitches.

vicviper6
vicviper6
2 posts
Nomad

or if your like me and have allready beat the game and wanted to try it out with another weapon then just hack its its fun i had 200k health when i was lvl 1 MUAHAHA oh and my attack was over 10000 a hit but dont judge i had allready beat the game so i decided to have some fun with it

vicviper6
vicviper6
2 posts
Nomad

remmember its fun to hack but it defits the purpose of the game if you dont beat it first without hacks. me? i finished the game and then went back hacked it and HAD OVER 200K health on the first lvl i never died XD then i went over to the attack i i hit over 10000 every attack plus critical made it like 20000 each hit 100% armor is freaky they couldnt even touch me :P
[b]

Bloodshadow
Bloodshadow
66 posts
Nomad

I hacked, too, after finishing the game. I just gave myself +5 gold items with all lv4 bonuses.
Hacking is not something to boast about.

However, even when increasing my Luck to 50000, I still failed to find a single green chest. Maybe that second last "???" achievement is to find a green chest? I don't know.

DSM
DSM
1,303 posts
Nomad

even when increasing my Luck to 50000, I still failed to find a single green chest.

did you try to put items lvl 4 drop rate. i dont know if it going to make any diffrents, but it worth trying.
Showing 106-120 of 259