• 259 Replies
6 posts
Nomad

I want to know what to compose my sword with poison, thunder,ice,or fire

DSM
DSM
1,303 posts
Nomad

which ability is better in your opinion, thunder or poison?

I also thing thunder is better then poison, but poison can be useful, to get hight combo for the achivement.
shadowssz
shadowssz
1 posts
Nomad

I've gotten a green chest on my level 5 account. It has 4% luck and no luck potions. killed a level 3 wolf and got a green chest, got a scmitar with a gold background and like 34-44 damage. damn, im hella lucky

Crazyfame
Crazyfame
3 posts
Nomad

idontknow

6 posts
Nomad

what does fire and water do

6 posts
Nomad

what level should I try to do grans quest for Iornstone. I tried to do it at level 17 but there are still wolves that I cant battle because they have the "???" over them.

Bloodshadow
Bloodshadow
66 posts
Nomad

Those green wolves that show "???" are level 23 poison wolves. So yeah, you might wanna level up a bit before fighting them.

aknerd
aknerd
1,416 posts
Peasant

which ability is better in your opinion, thunder or poison?

I like to use poison, because it helps you level up way faster. If you use one of the the "tornado" skills in a corwded area with high level poison, you will probably infect multiple enemies. Then, you run off to a different corner of the level and fight with your weapon. The enemies that you poisoned will eventually die, giving you their full XP and increasing your heath and magic. This lets you "attack" about 10 enemies at once.
6 posts
Nomad

I just got to level 20 and I finaly beat the level 23 wolfs and completed grans quest now I have found 6 centaur horns for the main quest

6 posts
Nomad

does any body know a good training spot for a level 20

taoshi2020
taoshi2020
1 posts
Nomad

Is there any higher level armor after level 25? THANKS!!

Galleonfleet
Galleonfleet
125 posts
Peasant

How can you people play this game for so long?
I'm only level 7 and 2nd chapter and I'm starting to get bored. It takes too long to train. D:

bedip
bedip
1 posts
Nomad

Quick question...
has anyone used tommy's wand to any effect? I'd love for it to shoot fire or whatever like the goblins' wands do, but it doesn't... yet. Do I need to upgrade it, or am I just going to flail away with a demented candy-cane for the rest of the game?

Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

Also, If you jump and your right above an enemy when your landing you can bounce off of it and perform another jump, you can do this any amount of times as long as you hit a monster.

Galleonfleet
Galleonfleet
125 posts
Peasant

Oh so thats how you kill those flying hornet things. I know how to jump, just didn't think of it when hornets came.

Showing 136-150 of 259