ForumsForum GamesD&D *R.A. Salvatore Style*

382 80073
balerion07
balerion07
2,837 posts
Peasant

Of course those of you who have read his marvelous books know that we are talking Forgotten Realms. The creator of Drizzt Do'Urden the Drow and Cadderly Bonaduce the Cleric who has sold over 10 million copies of his books. For those of you who are remembering all the time spend underground with Drizzt in the beginning this shall mostly take place above ground. I haven't played such a game for a long while but they are almost always enjoyable. Until you get a noob DM the likes of which orcs and trolls would feast on were he in the game. Obviously it cannot be as complex as the real game as I doubt we could find that kind of commitment on here.

Name:
Race:
Class:
Deity:
Level: 1
Physical Description:
Weapon: To be determined
Armor: To be determined
Gold: 0
Pet: None

And if you like do actual dice rolls for your:

Str:
Dex:
Con:
Int:
Wis:
Cha:

No cheating.

• 382 Replies
StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

-I walk on over to the Gnome that yelled some what rudely at me to see what he wants. If it is some plasure in a room with me then he will learn to respect a lady even if she is a rouge.-

balerion07
balerion07
2,837 posts
Peasant

No, I don't wish to &quotlasure" you, but I would be interested in hearing where you are from. If that was what I wanted I just would have went to the brothel across the street.

Aroura
Aroura
51 posts
Nomad

A) talk to the paladin

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

"Sorry but I don't usaly pay too close attion to where places like that are and I have ran into men who will do it at the local inn even when the proper place exist in the same town." -I take a seat.- "My name's Storm and what did you call me over hear for."

balerion07
balerion07
2,837 posts
Peasant

Ya most people who have worked in such locales don't pay attention to where all the establishments are after a while. I called you over to explain homonyms to you and to see if you would like a drink.

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

"Tea would be nice or some ale will do when it comes to drinks. As for homonyms, my only guess is that it has something to deal with music but you can still explane away cause I always like to learn somethign new." -I let down some of my gaurd sence my instincs diddn't say anything and they had always lead me away from trouble and danger.-

balerion07
balerion07
2,837 posts
Peasant

I order a tea and tell my new friend that the homonym thing was just about the hear/here and sence/since thing. I tease her a bit and ask why she is in town.

OOC: Lol, my cat just jumped up and tried to erase everything. He must not approve. *Throws the deranged animal back outside.*

Moabarmorgamer
Moabarmorgamer
8,570 posts
Nomad

@Pug(A) talk to the paladin ).The bard seems preoccupied talking to someone else, so you strike up a conversation with the paladin.
"Hi, my name's Pug," you introduce yourself.
"I'm Daeroth," replies the paladin, offering his hand, which you shake.
What will you say now?

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

-I sip some tea as the bard explains homonyms.- "I've ran into those sort of words." -I say with a smile as my memory tells me that I had been explained that word before by some boring teacher who would scould me for not being like normal halflings.-

Ravagers
Ravagers
303 posts
Nomad

Can I join? Yes I have played D&D before.

balerion07
balerion07
2,837 posts
Peasant

Yes you can.

I nudge the current Master to make something interesting happen before his turn is up.

Moabarmorgamer
Moabarmorgamer
8,570 posts
Nomad

I know Bal, wait for it.
Oh wait, you don't have to wait. Nevermind.
@All Players: You watch as the halfling and the human get into a fistfight and are subsequently thrown out of the bar. You are all very bored, waiting for something, anything interesting to happen when suddenly there is shouting outside. You all exit the pub and go to see what's happening. The church across the street is aflame, and burning to the ground.
Sorry, I been busy. >.<
Hopefully my successor will pick up well where I leave off. When will I have to stop?

Ravagers
Ravagers
303 posts
Nomad

Name: Halaborah
Race: Human
Class: Ranger
Deity: none
Level: 1
Alignment: neutral
Physical Description: Tall, lean Shoulder length brown hair
Weapon:
Armor:
Gold: 0
Pet: None

Str: 13
Dex: 12
Con: 17
Int: 15
Wis: 9
Cha: 16

Well enough?

Ravagers
Ravagers
303 posts
Nomad

Since real D&D is much much much more complicated than anything we could do on a forums game page I hope you will take it easy on me.

balerion07
balerion07
2,837 posts
Peasant

Actually if I wanted to act Pixelated I could make you post img files of Character sheets. However I am not quite that far gone. Moat I think you have 2 more turns as the Master.

IC: While I am not Nero, this is not Rome, and I do not have a violin I take out my lyre and strum a few times before quickly hurrying to the village square to ring the emergency bell.

Showing 61-75 of 382