ForumsForum GamesD&D *R.A. Salvatore Style*

382 80088
balerion07
balerion07
2,837 posts
Peasant

Of course those of you who have read his marvelous books know that we are talking Forgotten Realms. The creator of Drizzt Do'Urden the Drow and Cadderly Bonaduce the Cleric who has sold over 10 million copies of his books. For those of you who are remembering all the time spend underground with Drizzt in the beginning this shall mostly take place above ground. I haven't played such a game for a long while but they are almost always enjoyable. Until you get a noob DM the likes of which orcs and trolls would feast on were he in the game. Obviously it cannot be as complex as the real game as I doubt we could find that kind of commitment on here.

Name:
Race:
Class:
Deity:
Level: 1
Physical Description:
Weapon: To be determined
Armor: To be determined
Gold: 0
Pet: None

And if you like do actual dice rolls for your:

Str:
Dex:
Con:
Int:
Wis:
Cha:

No cheating.

• 382 Replies
balerion07
balerion07
2,837 posts
Peasant

Just 1 question, why the 2 deities and ones that are patrons of halflings and elves at that?

balerion07
balerion07
2,837 posts
Peasant

But still you are human while they are patrons of halfling and elf.

balerion07
balerion07
2,837 posts
Peasant

Look at the Core deities section. If you do want to have a deity that is a patron for another race that can be worked in later in the game if you were to do some great service for them or whatnot.

Xzeno
Xzeno
2,301 posts
Nomad

We are playing 3.5, right? The rest of the post assumes this to be so.

But still you are human while they are patrons of halfling and elf.

If he isn't a cleric (didn't check) he can worship whatever he wants. Lawful Good gnome wizard worships Tiamat? Sure.*

While I'm on the subject: The bard on the top of page three has a 10 in cha. Bards need cha. A lot.

Oh, and in case anyone finds themselves without books, here's the System Reference Document. It's completely legal, don't worry.

* Speaking of clerics of Tiamat, can I play a kobold cleric of Big T? Like, an evil one? If not, I'll be happy with a chaotic good gnome transmutor.
balerion07
balerion07
2,837 posts
Peasant

OOPs, wasn't paying attention. Probably because of that horrid stat of a 6 that was taken down to a 4 with the -2 str. Also that should be Unlawful Neutral. What can I say, such a low roll would throw anyone off but I didn't want to screw things up and get something even worse on my 3rd and last attempt.

When I saw that T the first thing that popped into my mind was MR. I think that would be acceptable.

REGARDLESS THE CHURCH IS ON FIRE!!!!!!!!

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

-I head on over to the church not to help put out the fire out as much as see what there is to loot.-

Xzeno
Xzeno
2,301 posts
Nomad

I use second edition rat man kobolds. Hope that's fine.

Name: Grippli
Race: Kobold
Class: Cloistered Cleric
Deity: Mr. T er... Tiamat
Level: 1
Alignment: NE
Physical Description: White fur. Horns like a young goat. Yellow, slit-pupil eyes. Wicked, wide-mouthed grin of razor-sharp teeth.
Weapon: To be determined (morningstar?)
Armor: To be determined (Chain shirt would be nice)
Gold: 0
Pet: None

Str: 6
Dex: 12
Con: 10
Int: 13
Wis: 18
Cha: 14
(This "new" character was made for a high-powered campaign.)
Domains: Cold, ?, Knowledge.
Spells per day: 0th: 3, 1st: 2 + domain.
Spells prepared: 0th: Create Water, Cure Minor Wounds, Detect Magic. 1st: Command, Cure light wounds, Detect Secret Doors.

------------------------

Grippli will use create water to try and clear a path between him and the exit. Then, he tries to escape, wishing he had prepared more buffs.

Xzeno
Xzeno
2,301 posts
Nomad

Grippli will use create water to try and clear a path between him and the exit. Then, he tries to escape, wishing he had prepared more buffs.
Oh, right: I'm in the church. Cleric, ya know.
balerion07
balerion07
2,837 posts
Peasant

Storm, would not a good alignment not make you feel exceedingly guilty for looting a sacred building?

I continue to warn the town yelling at the top of my tiny lungs to wake up all of the villagers.

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

OOC: yes but I'm also looking for poeple that might be traped and if it's something other then some gold then I'll give it to whoever runs the church. Pluse I waither feal alittle bit of guilt then take the chance in having some holy artafact lost because no one was willing to look for it.

balerion07
balerion07
2,837 posts
Peasant

Loot, holy relics, its all the same right?

Xzeno
Xzeno
2,301 posts
Nomad

If I see or here Storm searching the church, I call for help.

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

OOC: @balerion07 That is right to a lot of poeple including me.

IC: -I head twords the sound of someone calling for help.-

balerion07
balerion07
2,837 posts
Peasant

Next poster gets Master status.

balerion07
balerion07
2,837 posts
Peasant

Have you not been paying attention? The Church is burning!!! With the villagers summoned I direct a chain to form using buckets to transfer water from the central well to the church. Thankfully it is not far away.

OOC: Correction, the next next poster is the new Master.

Showing 76-90 of 382