ForumsPopular Mediagood movies!

46 10998
gabeisawesome
gabeisawesome
1 posts
Nomad

once is a title that needs subtitles, but is very good for music lovers. stardust is a movie that gripped and held my attention for the whole movie. verrrrrrry good.

• 46 Replies
Pancakelord
Pancakelord
25 posts
Nomad

I just saw I Am Legend. It's like the Disney version of Resident Evil but it's still awesome , go watch it!

Jono
Jono
14 posts
Nomad

The bourn trilogy is the best for me. the excitement, fighting, skill, and it definatly never gets boring.

morbid_giggle
morbid_giggle
137 posts
Nomad

Saw is an amazing film, the sequels are alright, but they pale into insignificance against the first.
I'm a big fan of psychological thrillers :-)

I havent seen Stardust yet but my sister loves it and keeps telling me to watch it.

dr_peace
dr_peace
304 posts
Nomad

Sahara was actually a great movie. I really liked The Golden Compass too.

Pancakelord
Pancakelord
25 posts
Nomad

I want to see The Golden Compass , it looks awesome , but with armored bears , how could it not be? =D

Doomy123
Doomy123
125 posts
Nomad

golden compass is a pretty good movie but I think it would probably be better if you haven't read the book ike I have, or you'll be saying "WHAT?!? Why isn't so-and-so in this movie?" Or maybe "Who's he?!?" And other things questioning the offness of the movie from the book. Good movie though.

Doomy123
Doomy123
125 posts
Nomad

Oh stardust, I've seen that too. My mom rented it and was like "Watch it!" So I watched it with her and it was okay weird-ish. At least thats what I thought.

CHeMiCaLRaVeN
CHeMiCaLRaVeN
11 posts
Nomad

I am Legend...I kinda thought it was gonna be an alien movie but then it turned out to be a zombie movie...it was really good

jokerbob
jokerbob
16 posts
Nomad

the new national treasure was good but the bad guy turned out to be good

FoxHawx
FoxHawx
64 posts
Nomad

I Am Legend is a very good movie.
I refuse to see The Golden Compass due to my beliefs.

National Treasure 2 WAS very good.

I also want to see Dewey Cox.

gamerjoe55
gamerjoe55
69 posts
Nomad

300 was the best movie, i want to watch the spoof on it though (i forgot what it was called) and i can't wait until Jan 18 for Cloverfield

Seuska
Seuska
6 posts
Nomad

I loved Black Hawk Down, it just kept me busy the whole time! I loved it. It was very action packed. It was pretty gory though o.O

and the new national treasure was really good. Yeah, it was weird how the bad guy turned good at the end..

500killer
500killer
30 posts
Nomad

300 was amazing. donnie darko was also realy good. pans labarynth was plain excelent

The_B_Man
The_B_Man
75 posts
Nomad

has any1 watched texas chainsaw massacre?freaked me out but still a brilliant movie!

Eshploded
Eshploded
469 posts
Nomad

"I Robot" kicked so much A$$, but I liked fight club.

Showing 1-15 of 46