ForumsSupport ForumLets replace my sticker idea,i have a better one!

7 2557
sintrum
sintrum
230 posts
Nomad

Instead of the sticker on the armartar,i have a better idea!
Ok this is how i would differ peaple
Public users:Blue name
Moderators:Silver name
Administrators:Gold name
Clan:Well this is tricky,like you have a (1) for the number 1 clan,the scond clan is (2)
but i think thats a bad idea
So now we could know who is admins and mods and publics!
What do you guys think?

• 7 Replies
LeBronJames123123
LeBronJames123123
360 posts
Peasant

Yeah, but that would be kind of hard making all of the public users a blue name. This is because of all of the regular users. Also more and more join so that would also make the idea alot harder too! It is a good idea though.

sintrum
sintrum
230 posts
Nomad

Uh no our names are already blue,we would just change the mods and admins names,right?

LeBronJames123123
LeBronJames123123
360 posts
Peasant

Oh yeah I forgot our names were blue. Yes that would be a really good idea now. Also we could have little under things like we do for wii and ps3 and stuff. Instead it could be the names of the clubs and gangs you are in on ArmorGames.

sintrum
sintrum
230 posts
Nomad

Omg thats a great idea too!Geesh,lebron and i are pure geniouses!

Jikek
Jikek
1,187 posts
Nomad

i think that this idea is good. also there should be a little badge depending on what u r (EX. Gold Knight would show the badge for a gold knight next to the armatar)

LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
2,283 posts
Jester

Yeah I like thease, there all great ideas! I think they would work out, but as of right now lets hope if there are more armutuers this month.

LeBronJames123123
LeBronJames123123
360 posts
Peasant

Yeah that would be cool. There should be some more if he is planning to get more on a monthy basis like he said.

Showing 1-7 of 7