ForumsSupport ForumTo BUY armartars

41 6152
sintrum
sintrum
230 posts
Nomad

Yeah,each time you comment,post,rate,etc you get like 10 armor coins,and in a shop you get a new armartar for 50-100-1000-10000 coins!

But might be bigger spamming with this

• 41 Replies
XCoheedX
XCoheedX
924 posts
Scribe

This would DEFINATELY increase spamming. Plus this is making more work to the mods that are already working as much as they can. This is just a bad idea bro.

sintrum
sintrum
230 posts
Nomad

Yeah that what i was thinking,yeah lets forget this never hapened

turkishmaniaca
turkishmaniaca
155 posts
Nomad

its just like armor points lol...exactly like armor points man! u get ebtter armatars with more points -.-

Jordanhasgerms
Jordanhasgerms
150 posts
Nomad

I really like that concept though. I think that maybe in a way change the Armatars to something different.

I wouldn't know what to put really but just a suggestion like adding stars or something to your name or something different just showing your rank or your level would be cool.
Just because everyone on this site can have the exact same Armartar. I like the concept of that like the new system where you have to have more points to get new Armartars but I would like to see something different. Maybe different levels? or actually use the trophies as your armartars so that everyone can see how much you actually contribute to the site!

Just a suggestion, you can shoot it down if you want but that's just something that I was thinking about.

bestgamer123
bestgamer123
215 posts
Nomad

yes i think this idea is a very good idea i like it which will be easier to get spammers at least

Gaming_For_Fun
Gaming_For_Fun
29 posts
Nomad

I think you should be able to use a picture from the iternet as an avatar.

ikillnerds
ikillnerds
256 posts
Nomad

i think it should be like every 3 comments posts....etc you get a coin and make the armatars like really high priced so ....well nvm that would increse spam even more, nvm bad idea..lol

KMRaider
KMRaider
197 posts
Scribe

Yeah, I agree with a few other people, increase in spamming, and more work for mods. I like Gaming_For_Fun's idea though, I think that would be cool.

Gamekiller
Gamekiller
1 posts
Nomad

yeah the spamming is i guess i'v been hearting realy high, its pretty anoting and it is true having the same pohto as some one else. It would be cool if yuou could "take photos" and use em. just a though but that my incress spam to. lol

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,014 posts
Shepherd

Well, instead of spending APs for armatars, why not just pay for them with real money and you could receive a very elite armatar, maybe even a custom one if you payed enough. That would help fund the site and everyone would know you made a donation.

Avrilicious
Avrilicious
525 posts
Peasant

Well I would not to this because its quite stupid and it would most likely increase spam the armatar are good they we they are.

Sting
Sting
266 posts
Peasant

That is a great idea Asherlee, not a whole lot of money but maybe like five/ten bucks for a special one, and a little more for a 'custom-made' armatar.

grimm
grimm
60 posts
Nomad

i think u should get armor points for playing games, like XBOX 360 achievements

Darkroot
Darkroot
2,763 posts
Peasant

yeah thats a bad idea and some people wouln't even buy them because like 1000 points is alot just for an image but to alot of people ranking is more important and this would increase spamming >.<

Devoidless
Devoidless
3,678 posts
Jester

I would gladly throw down a ten spot for a really spiffy picture. Or maybe even twenty for a custom one or something. Not only would I get a great image, I would be helping out.

Showing 1-15 of 41