ForumsGame WalkthroughsIcescape walkthrough

1 5358
cyan_the_blue
cyan_the_blue
5 posts
Nomad

So before we get started, I'm making it clear that this is a basic walkthrough. Only the stuff that will get you through the game is in here. The pies, and the curry mints aren't in here, but when I find them all I will post them. I am posting the clothing because those are important.
Ok, you start in a caved-in room. look behind you toward the rubble, click the red toolbox. Click the gloves above the toolbox, then click to open the toolbox to get the screwdriver. Turn back around toward the wall and move the dresser under the vent. Click the vent, then use the screwdriver to open the four screws and go into the vent. When you get out you're in the kitchen. click on the trashcan(look for a red cap over on the counter if you're having trouble). Grab the cap, and the wire cutters in the trash, then look at the corner of the counter and click the radio. Use the screwdriver to extract the batteries, then go to the door. Open the access panel with the screwdriver, the use the wire cutters on the wires. Use the batteries to bridge the circuit and open the door. When you go through, look above what's left of the chef to grab the coat (the last of the winter apparel in the game), then go up the stairs. When you try to go to the end of the hallway, the ceiling collapses. The only way out of this is to grab the pipe just to the right at the foot of the rubble and use it to pry open the manhole cover. Go down, then grab the valve wheel. Proceed forward then go up, using the valve. You'll find yourself in a control room with a lot of blood. Click on the desk, then look in the right set of drawers to find a journal with the username and password to the computer. Look in the storage room to find more remains. In the lower right, move the box to find the blue fuse. Go back into the control room and click on the safe to play the safe opening game (YaY!!) All you do is match up the number at the bottom of the screen. I found this easier the farther my mouse was from the dial. When you open it, you find the handgun, and the green fuse. Go into the generator room, take the key from the rack on the left, and the fuse from the barrels. Then play the fuse game and the pipe dream game to prime the generator, then throw the switch to activate it.
Go out to the control room and use the laptop with the journal username and password to unlock the communications room. Go inside, look out the window at the wreckage, then ET's second cousin comes in. Shoot the spoof with the gun to end the game.

• 1 Reply
cyan_the_blue
cyan_the_blue
5 posts
Nomad

Wow, that's a lot of typing. Hope you can read that. NE ways, I'm writing to tell you that the secret room is in the room where the ceiling collapses. Grab the pipe, and use it to smash the glass on the door to the left. Inside you'll find the tape recorder. Game you if you can understand what it says, because I sure as heck didn't.

Showing 1-1 of 1