ForumsGamesweirdest halo kill.

30 5427
Rem
Rem
66 posts
Nomad

it does not matter if it's halo 1,2,3 just post it.

• 30 Replies
pieEATER
pieEATER
36 posts
Nomad

i killed this dude an he did like 10 flips

piccon007
piccon007
5 posts
Nomad

in halo 3 shot the ground with a sniper bounced up and hit someone on the head.

GarrusWrex
GarrusWrex
113 posts
Nomad

blew up a growler and the wheel ran some1 over. it's on youtube.

bestgamer123
bestgamer123
215 posts
Nomad

i ran over one of the men and kept sliding till he fell off the edge

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,204 posts
Farmer

He died by a flying box and went flying into a wall where he merged in and started twitching up the wall with his head elongated and half of his body sticking out...

and that's almost like the Daemon Grunt, killed it and it stared glitching and shaking up the wall while breaking apart or something.

then there was the time I killed one of those little critter flood while it was transforming into the shooting lump, it fell of the edge and was still transforming but for some reason kept growing bigger and bigger, I zoomed in and it was just this mass of lumps =o

weird Halo kills can go on forever with me and my friends...

machinechaos
machinechaos
54 posts
Nomad

Piccon007 exactly same thing happened to me. I could see the bullet deflect off the ground so cool

opentotruth
opentotruth
473 posts
Peasant

it was halo 2 cant renember map name. But i was on top of my base with a sniper picking off people trying to sneak in and steal our flag. All of a sudden this warthog with all three people in it comes flying around the corner and is just going around and around our base shooting at anything they see. I tried picking off the shooter a few times but id get hit and lose my zoom before i could get the shoot. About the fourth time around i got mad and just stould their waited he came around he turned as i shot. After my shot the warthog stopped moving and i realized i had hit the driver in the head and killed him no scope or anything. after that about 6 gredandes flew out and blew up the rest of them

blackrabbit
blackrabbit
252 posts
Nomad

in a elivator when a grunt appeared below me and i shot it with a needler and it expanded, exploded which killed me.

LiL_Querto
LiL_Querto
17 posts
Nomad

I Got the laser in ranked big team, and i shot through 6 persons!!

Arkez
Arkez
41 posts
Nomad

Halo 1, my friend and I killed a grunt with a nade and he flew into a wall where he glicthed and just kept moving his arms and legs as if he were swimming. He was just floating there near the wall for some time...we sat there watching him until my friend just ran off. It was weird, right when he found another grunt and shot it the possessed grunt, as we called him, just fell on the ground.

Muddle
Muddle
104 posts
Nomad

i shot a grunt and he landed half in an elevator whish sum1 went up and his body split and exploded on both sides as the guy in the elevator was dead when it came back down

Healmeal
Healmeal
1,941 posts
Nomad

In co-op mode in metropolis (halo 2)
one take the scorpion the other take warthog and steal the wrath on the middle part of the bridge.
then let the guy with the wrait drive behind the scorpion and touch the scorpion's back till the scorp's back flips up a bit, then boost

rly fun, the body AND scorp will fly tru the whole area xD (though it's lethal xD)

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,014 posts
Shepherd

So many strange deaths in Halo 2. I was an avid super-bouncer, so of course I died:

- by falling through the ground a few times.
- on lockout I shot the wall and it came back and killed me while playing SWAT
- I've had boxes land on me.
- I got stuck in a wall once.
and the best way I got killed was by my ex boyfriend. He tossed a frag grenade at me from across the map then shot it with a sniper right in my face.

DaMasta333
DaMasta333
361 posts
Nomad

I set a banshee to fall off a ledge - and set a respawn point where it landed.

Rem
Rem
66 posts
Nomad

messed up kills go on forever for my friends too.
it was like a glitch i killed every body but a elite was frozen flying in air so i stuck a grenade on it so it did not explode and my partner put some needle thins on it than it did not explode than i got bored and left than i just fell down and died and so did my partner

Showing 1-15 of 30