ForumsGamesweirdest halo kill.

30 5430
Rem
Rem
66 posts
Nomad

it does not matter if it's halo 1,2,3 just post it.

• 30 Replies
godofgameys
godofgameys
257 posts
Nomad

I killed someone with a cone,I threw a frag,and it didn't hurt them,and then the cone went flying and hit an enemy in the head,one shot kill....=DI also stuck someone by hitting the ground....it didn't bounce tho...

BananaBob
BananaBob
37 posts
Nomad

ive stuck a person from over 500 yards away was cool

Danger2u
Danger2u
167 posts
Nomad

me??hmm.... the weirdest kill was when a cone killed me by accident cause it flew at me so fast that i died!!!!

StarScreamer
StarScreamer
608 posts
Shepherd

onnce i t-bagged a guy so fast that he died and went flieing out of the map and so did i and we ended up in guardian.it was such a sweet glitch. i had to turn of the XBOX just to get out of the map.

Sakumo
Sakumo
28 posts
Nomad

i killed this one guy half his body
was stuck in a wall

grimm
grimm
60 posts
Nomad

something weird on halo 3, i was driving the elephant and splattered some one lol

EcLiPsE
EcLiPsE
40 posts
Nomad

There were like 4 enemy's and they were all behind each other and i killed them all in the head with one bullet. it was awesome :]

Jierarudo
Jierarudo
11 posts
Nomad

i randomly threw a grenade and got a kill

Lordofd511
Lordofd511
114 posts
Peasant

i though a plasma gernade at a grunt, he started running around and screaming, then ran into a big pack of 6-8 killing them all. a friend of mine said he once through a plasma gernade directly imbetween 2 grunts and they got stuck together until they blew apart, but i don't belive him (hasn't been repeated)

streteego
streteego
25 posts
Nomad

wierdaest halo kill um....... i though a gernade next to some tanks and killed the enemy and my own men lol

flappybob999
flappybob999
797 posts
Peasant

I got ran over two times then got shot with a sniper in the leg.

AJWolf_7
AJWolf_7
79 posts
Nomad

i shot the explosion boxes and a pylon shot out and hit/killed me. another time on halo 3 forge when ran into a bunch of explosions in a chopper i went flying up the landed on another carachter, killed him and i lived.

Showing 16-27 of 30